Private messages

nah we dont hassle newbies bro, i was just being a dick head and way out of line having a bad day which i simply took out on you, no other way to explain it, and its creatine rage bro, im clean as a whistle!

My apologies though for being a dick head

No worries. All's good.

we are Humans and all entitled to a bad day. But Davey had to throw the roid rage in the mix. Not cool Davey. We're hated on enough cause of that saying, no need to be using it on each other.

Presser is as cool as they come. Have a pleasant day everyone.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Damn guys! Group hug, anyone? Seriously, we're all here for info and to better our bodies. I don't mind a few PMs advertising supps. I can also see why some people would get irritated, what with Xmas right around the corner. I've already broken my piggy bank and am using Xmas money from my GF next week to buy some IGF. I wouldn't have even thought about using it until I read some of the reviews. So I'm glad I joined this forum. Let's not argue....please. Not calling anyone out, I just don't want bullshit like this imbruing what we have here. That's all. Especially at this time of year, when you should be thankful for what you have. Lord knows I'm struggling and I don't have SHIT, but this is one of my escapes every day, to come on here, dream and get info. Let's keep it that way.

I think presser was hardly being a dick...let alone roid rage...maybe u guys need to up ur dose an u won't be so touchy...a question was posed...he responded an explained

its not roid rage, its his speedos riding up. always makes him cranky but fashion comes before comfort.

Back