Progesterone and Prolactin Gyno

Buffalo

MuscleChemistry Member
Are they the same and derive from estrogen?

Nandrolones increase Prolactin receptors but I've been speaking with a buddy on drol and he says his puffyness has been an issue from day one, even on adex. Is the drol increasing progesterone?

Last edited:
Progesterone is a medicine given to menopausal women to increase estrogen
Prolactin is made in pituitary gland. Too much means no sexual arousal and too little can mean pre mature load launching.. It counteracts dopamine levels which are raised and lowered by testosterone in men . Estrogen in women..main purpose is for lactation secretion in women when preggo..
Drol puffiness could be his diet. Salts . Etc . need more info brutha..

Last edited:
Progesterone is a medicine given to menopausal women to increase estrogen
Prolactin is made in pituitary gland. Too much means no sexual arousal and too little can mean pre mature load launching.. It counteracts dopamine levels which are raised and lowered by testosterone in men . Estrogen in women..main purpose is for lactation secretion in women when preggo..
Drol puffiness could be his diet. Salts . Etc . need more info brutha..

I would not have thought the nips would be effected so much by the diet, that's interesting. He's good about what he eats and this isn't his first run on gear but it is on drol.

He definitely doesn't feel lumps. His nips look like they belong on some tribe lady on national geographic

I would not have thought the nips would be effected so much by the diet, that's interesting. He's good about what he eats and this isn't his first run on gear but it is on drol.

He definitely doesn't feel lumps. His nips look like they belong on some tribe lady on national geographic

LOL!! That's funny but it's not :)

I don't think it's really known, the difference between progesterone effects and prolactin...but what we do know is that both can lead to lumps under nipples, puffiness, etc, etc...

Many people believe that only certain AAS lead to increase prolactin..though I don't have any scientific proof I would argue that all AAS can raise prolactin, this based on experience, blood work, and years of seeing it happen to AAS users...

With that being said, I again will defer to

Dostinex... (i am sure you guys wanna tell me to shut the hell up about this by now)

Big surprise that I said that :) 50% of my posts will recommend Dostinex aka cabaser...

If you run this year round, or cycle round, at a mere .5mgs E3d, you will see that the majority of any puffiness/lumps/accumulation of fat tissue will subside...If your estrogen spikes up, then you can run your Nolva...

I personally recommend a Nolva/Dostinex combo to anyone I know running any moderate to high dosage cycle....It has never failed me or anyone I know...

dostinex is way better then bromo considering the side effect of bromo cmpared to dostinex

and to the first post arimadex will not do anything at all for progesterone related gyno from from drol, as im pretty sure drol, tren, deca ect all produce progesterone related gyno

dostinex is way better then bromo considering the side effect of bromo cmpared to dostinex

and to the first post arimadex will not do anything at all for progesterone related gyno from from drol, as im pretty sure drol, tren, deca ect all produce progesterone related gyno

I told him this and he finished off my MC adex and it didn't do shit. Now he's running letro and is miserable. I hate when people just don't ask or take advice. Not that I know a whole lot but I can show him this thread and he won't budge.

Yeah dex not for gyno and letro is fine science and I think can cause more problems than good .parlodel or bromo has nasty sides that you don't want..

I'm going to use bromo, because dostinex is too expansive for me.. from my supplier i should spend 250$ for a 12 weeks cycle..

I've also found this:

Just like any medicine, bromocriptine mesylate (Cycloset<sup>™</sup>, Parlodel<sup>®</sup>) may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the medication will have problems. In fact, most people tolerate it well. If side effects do occur, they are often minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider.

(This article covers many, but not all, of the possible side effects with bromocriptine. Your healthcare provider can discuss a more complete list with you.)

Also, caber have the same side of bromo:

SIDE EFFECTS OF CABERGOLINE

Non-Serious Side Effects

• Some patients taking cabergoline will experience side effects such as dizziness, headaches, weakness, tiredness, constipation, nausea, vomiting, heartburn and indigestion. None of these should be cause for concern, but inform your doctor if they become bothersome.

Serious Side Effects

• It is rare for people taking cabergoline to experience side effects from the medication, but some side effects may indicate that a potentially serious complication has developed that may necessitate treatment. Stop taking the medication and inform your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following: mental confusion; hallucinations; behavior changes, including aggression and increased sexual urges; visual disturbances; depression; mental or mood changes; fainting; chest pain; sudden unexplained weight gain; cough; irregular heartbeat; shortness of breath; and swelling of the feet or hands.

SIDE EFFECTS BROMO:

Some side effects with bromocriptine are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. Although most of these serious side effects are rare, a few may be common. These serious reactions include but are not limited to:

• High blood pressure (hypertension) or low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Hallucinations or worsening of psychotic disorders
  • Seizures
  • Strokes
  • A constant headache or vision changes (which may be the first indication of a stroke or other problems)
  • Heart attacks
  • Intense, unusual urges, such as urges to gamble or engage in risky sexual activity
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Depression
  • Stomach ulcers or bleeding in the digestive tract
  • Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
  • Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:

• An unexplained rash
    • Hives
    • Itching
    • Swelling of the mouth or throat
    • Wheezing
    • Difficulty breathing.

IMHO, bromo is less safer, but I don't think much more less than caber..

Last edited:
Back