propecia users

T

TheElmo

any one here ever use this (hair regrowth) pill with good results? I have a small patch or hair thinning out on the front/left side of my head. I think it may have been the Tren. Did you get any sexual or other side effects from it? I am planning on doing a tren cycle soon as soon asit gets here and i am 90% sure this will doit for me.

Just let it go bro, you're not gettin any younger..LOL, just kidding, but i believe the liquid version as presser mentioned works, or you can other form of Shampoos that helps stop the hair lose,... i think the site is www.WholesalehairProducts.com I'm currently using their minoxidil..I love it

the finasteride in the liquid form is great. I have never used it but a buddy of mine who has never actually juiced started using it when he was thinning out. He has had great results. Every since he started using the finasteride he hasn't lost any hair and in fact has a fuller head of hair. Trait Patterned Baldness is common as hell in his family. He is the oldest of three boys (he's 25) and his two brothers ages 21 and 24 are both shaving their heads now lol!..... I am a big fan of the stuff and know that when my day comes i will be the first to use it.

i have taking propecia and i worked really well but it was before i started gear
i was thinning in the back ,it took six months before i saw any improvement. but after a year all of my hair had came back and it was getting pretty thin.but the stuff does work .

Yep, used it for years. Go off of it during some cycles and back on when I'm off. I know you'll hear people say "you'll lose it all if you go off of it even for a short period of time" but that's bullshit. I just switched to a topical DHT inhibitor like Spiro and Azelic Acid while on a cycle. There is some great reading you can do at http://www.minoxidil.com/ <---- Mods feel free to delete that if it breaks any rules you have.

see i don't have hairloss in the back of the head. I am getting somewhat of a widows peak. I heard there is nothing out there for balding in the frontline only the back. Anyone here have hairloss in the front and have used propecia for that?

Propecia is a liver killer bro. It is very toxic. My dad is in the healthcare business and he warned me to never take it.

I have a widow's peak more like a mountain; I use Rogaine like solution and it works for me.

Back