Pumpseeker is BI-sexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI...

midwtchamp said:
IMO you are both gay.... but my opinion usually doesnt count

:rolleyes:

Some of you are too uptight! FYI, juicehead joined this board soley to flame me. I don't think he's made 1 serious post so I suggest we ban him. I'm not gay and neither is he (even though he seems that way at times), and I don't appreciate the flames.... although I would probably be doing the same thing myself if it was someone else. :D

Hey midwtchamp. I'm just a skinny fuck that has no clue on how to obtain mass. One other thing why are you even reading a post about Bi-sexuals? there ment just for me!!. Also, I have never done a cycle and I just have a case of bad genetics.

Last edited:
juicehead said:
Hey midwtchamp. I'm just a skinny fuck that has no clue on how to obtain mass. One other thing why are you even reading a post about Bi-sexuals? there ment just for me!!. Also, I have never done a cycle and I just have a case of bad genetics.

:D juice head's thread backfired...LMFAO! Nice touch all around ...whoever

Dick heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaheheheheh lol...see now if you guys would actually read more post rather than bringing your gayness here you would know I give everyone shit...but hey if you two wanna be gay I dont mind just quit looking at my pics in the members forum I mean I have had like 23434 hits the last day I Know it is you guyS!!!!!!!!

Yeah, every time I go there to look at you I notice that... um... nevermind, forget I said anything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back