I bought 80 ml's of Trest from Pure Oils. Feels like tren to me. I got hot, but no sweating.

I've heard mixed reviews, some guys like them while others say they don't. I think when they first opened up they were better, and more well liked, but lately been reading mixed reviews. So its hard to say without having dealt with them myself.

On a side note, this is the exact business we may open up here at MuscleChemistry.com . Just looking into the legalities of it all. Already purchased a few domain names for the new store for this particular business just not sure which name I like.

Looking for a Partner actually! Anyone interested?

Go for it Presser. Pure oils can't keep up with the demand, which is frustrating a lot of potential customers. Great opportunity for you.

Go for it Presser. Pure oils can't keep up with the demand, which is frustrating a lot of potential customers. Great opportunity for you.

what do u mean they can't keep up with the demand? whey always running out of stock you mean? or they aren't coming out with new products? what exactly do u mean so i have an idea , and yes we are in the middle of doing this as we speak!

what do u mean they can't keep up with the demand? whey always running out of stock you mean? or they aren't coming out with new products? what exactly do u mean so i have an idea , and yes we are in the middle of doing this as we speak!

I couldn't tell you the last time the had DTC in stock. I'm thinking about running that in my cutting cycle, so it would be nice to have access to it.
I had to get my Trest-Deca from an individual because it is always out of stock.
They have it now, but it was too late.
I also had to start it on the 3rd week of my cycle, because I couldn't get it.

They don't have a lot of products, but they can't keep what they have.
Everywhere I read, people love all of their products. I don't think it's just hype, because I'm really loving the Trest.

Presser, I know you don't click links, but if you haven't been here, you should check it out.
https://pure-oils.net/

As soon as Pure Oils announces that it has product in stock they sell out in like a day. Go up on their site and all it says is "not available".

As soon as Pure Oils announces that it has product in stock they sell out in like a day. Go up on their site and all it says is "not available".

They have Trest in stock.
The Deca won't last much longer though. (36 left)

Oh ok, i see what ya mean! and MuscleChemistry is bringing a new Company on board who sells all this stuff as well! So everyone stay tuned!

I usually receive mine within a week or two at most. I highly recommend the Trest Ace. I got a nice recomp from it back in October/November. I'm starting again next month to get ready for summer. Can't wait!

What did u order? If u don't mind me asking. I've only tried the Trest Ace and Trest Deca, but I'm curious about Dien and DTC.

these guys aren't concerned with the new pro hormone designer steroid ban i guess,

Back