quad injections

<!--QuoteBegin--dedprez+May 01 2002,10:30--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dedprez @ May 01 2002,10:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--Auriflex+April 30 2002,11:01--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Auriflex @ April 30 2002,11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I shoot quads ed.  Some hurt, but most dont.[/quote]
every day??what u on bro???[/quote]
Prop, sometimes tren with it.  Or whatever I have laying around.

<!--QuoteBegin--brad8314+May 02 2002,04:53--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brad8314 @ May 02 2002,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->The onlt time my quad was a little sore was after injecting with an 18g pin in mex, it could of been cuz of the syringe it self though.[/quote]
...ouch...yeah uh...i think it might have had a little something to do with the size of the pin...lol... :0 ...nothing below 22's for me in the quads... ???

i just think its easier to hit the quad.  i go half way down the vastus lateralis and hit it there.  here's the prob.   i always seem to hit nerves or veins or both.  it hurts alot there, for me, but its nice when i could be sitting on the throne.lol. and do it then.

Not a huge fan of shooting in the quads. I like shooting in the glutes myself.  I only shoot in the quads if I have to, and then it usually hurts for a few days.

I don't know if it's just me, but this cycle I inject Delts & Lats w/ Fina...  Bi's / Tri's / Traps with Winny...  Glutes & Quads with Sus/EQ...  And after the first injections on each site, I hardly experience any pain on all the sites...  Want to try chest injection next... :""

CJ ;)

quads mostly here glute only on the right side I'm right handed and have better control. Now here's the sick part the day before I inject I do a real intensive leg workout then inject next morning. I figure why should just 1 leg hurt.

<!--QuoteBegin--strenghtrip+May 01 2002,05:59--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (strenghtrip @ May 01 2002,05:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Id shoot quad everytime if i could.
you have much better control of what your doing[/quote]
Same here, it's also painless for me.

I always get a little more pain in my quads than my glutes.  Its probably because I don't have a buildup of scar tissue in my quads, and I know I do in my glutes.  It gets better though, you can't use your ass forever bro!!! Later

damn, I could barely walk after quad injections.  The glutes are so much better.  Hard to see what your doing though.
vti-13
:D

Back