question about shaving

I use a disposable triple blade razor, nivea shaving gel, hot water in the shower, and I lightly cut AGAINST the grain of my beard. It takes it right down baby smooth. I then stand in the hot water for a few minutes, and towel pat dry. The I use Nivea soothing after shave balm, and grab my baseball bat - cause the women hit on me harder than a 90mph fastball!

Auriflex said:
I use a disposable triple blade razor, nivea shaving gel, hot water in the shower, and I lightly cut AGAINST the grain of my beard. It takes it right down baby smooth. I then stand in the hot water for a few minutes, and towel pat dry. The I use Nivea soothing after shave balm, and grab my baseball bat - cause the women hit on me harder than a 90mph fastball!

Take it from Sasquatch :D ...I'm sure he knows what he's talking about!

ok, i use the gilette mach 3 razor on everything. For body parts, i use the women's venus one, but same thing.

I use a preshave moisturizer before i shave my chest/abs, and then use a brand new blade and shave against the grain. This takes forever, but i use hot water, and it's a sharp blade.

After i shave, i use a wash cloth, and violently massage the area, to decrease the amount of hairs that remain embedded in the follicle.

After i shave, i apply the gilette moisturizing creme to where i shaved, and pat dry gently.

If i shaved my chest/abs, after 2 hours, i'll take another hot shower, and scrub down with a moisturizer and a louffa.

Generally i don't get any ingrown hairs, unless i go months between shaving (which i have lately)

oh well, that's what works for me.

Back