quick t-bol question

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
theres been some talk of people taking their full dose first thing in the mornin, i perfer to spread it through the day.

im up at 9:30am

lift at 8 pm ( usually on my 5 or 6 th meal by then)

any opinions ?:shocked:

Well, tbol is like dbol in some respects, so taking it throughout the day would give you a more stable levels in the body. I would rather do it that way myself.

Yeah...I'm w/Saudades. You will want to have more stable levels and t-bol is very similar to d-bol, so taking it throughout the day makes more sense to me.

ok thanks

i got anabolics vol.9 for christmas
there was a topic about dosing higher in the morning with a gradual decrease thoughout the day. While not keeping levels consistant might seem illogical, it says the body will process any other componds and nutrients better by dosing all at once in the begining of the day

I just take 60mg in the morning.Not going to bring som the caps doesn't look good.I did well on once a day,plus the Germans gave it only once a day.

tried a full does of t-bol in the morning, and never again. upset my stomach even inbetween 2 hr meals.... my freakin kidneys were so tight AHHHHHHH

ill just stick with a daily split

i usually run any oral 3 times a day if possible breakfast around 1 or so then 6 or 7p.m Im with you i usually get a bad stomach cramp if i load all in one setting.

Back