randy moss to the patriots!!!!!

Yeah, they definitely get my vote. I wish my Cowboys would pull it together this year, but who am I kidding...

Spiderman said:
Yeah, they definitely get my vote. I wish my Cowboys would pull it together this year, but who am I kidding...

hell, I'll be glad if none of them get busted for pushing or using drugs.

2fastnova said:
If moss is happy patriots will go to playoffs, if hes not hes going to eat that team like a cancerous tumor...

The only way Moss will not be happy is if the Patriots lose. I don't see that happening more than 2-3 times this season. It's not even Moss or Stallworth that I'm excited about, it's Adelius Thomas the LB they picked up from Baltimore. How is any team going to score against them?

I've always hated the pats for as long as I can remember but I found a new respect for them after they upset us last year. Brady is a fucking pimp too, no way around it.

Go CHARGERS!

I aint saying nothing. well mabey somthing - after seeing how he acted w/raiders
last year - you can have him. What happened to a little class?? (and I'm not
a raiders fan - great players but no brains.)

im a raider fan and i hate the chargers and the pats but thats only because you kick are ass evey year. But now we got jemarcus russell and bush give us a year or two will have you guys crying... pjt you better hope moss is happy there, cause if not hes going to screw you guys by droping balls. i see it in person 40 yard line first row that ass had that shit caught for a first down then open his hands.. and smiled at old art shell..

I'm not worried. Moss WANTS to play for the Pats. He will have Tom Brady throwing to him! Who did he have throwing to him in Oakland? I couldn't tell you, but from what I saw, it wasn't only Moss dropping passes in Oakland. The whole team sucked. 2-14? If Moss drops any passes it will only be because the glare off Brady's 3 super bowl rings hit his eye and blinded him.

People forget, Corey Dillon was a basketcase in Cincy. He came to New England and had some solid years, and he was happy because the team won. And if in the rare case he does act out, there is no way Belichik would let him become a "tumor". The players don't run the team here, the coaches do. Plus Brady has other targets...Stallworth, Welker, Washington, Caldwell, Brown, Watson, Graham.

14-2 is my prediction. If it wasn't for the tough schedule, I would say undefeated.

PJT said:
If Moss drops any passes it will only be because the glare off Brady's 3 super bowl rings hit his eye and blinded him.

now that's funny!

I'm a Giants fan, can't help it, lived in NY all my life and now I live less than 3 miles from the stadium. I was hoping they'd put together a decent team this year but it looks like the usual

Presser, which team/teams are you rooting for this year? lol
Last year wasn't it Philly, Baltimore, Tennesee and someone else?
I understand you're still upset about Super Bowl XLI when McNabb choked.

PJT said:
Presser, which team/teams are you rooting for this year? lol
Last year wasn't it Philly, Baltimore, Tennesee and someone else?
I understand you're still upset about Super Bowl XLI when McNabb choked.

ouch,lol, and just the titans and the eagles, no others,

are you sure you're only going to root for 2 teams? why not be a fan of 5 or 6 teams while you're at it just to improve your odds

I'm just messing with ya. You could always move a little bit north and become a Pats fan. That would REALLY improve your odds!

mikeswift said:
are you sure you're only going to root for 2 teams? why not be a fan of 5 or 6 teams while you're at it just to improve your odds

one afc and one nfc dick weed, atleast im not a front runner like u, you dont know ur favorite team until the 1st week of the playoffs,lmao

I told you, Giants fan since I was a kid... and if you keep calling me names I'm not going to be a fan of yours anymore!

mikeswift said:

Of course Fantasy Football does that to you as well. Last year I was a huge Rams fan...had Bulger and Holt. Always make sure to take the Pats defense though!

Back