REALLY NEED HELP! THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ANY INFO GIVEN

Aprjak92

I have the following steroids/AIs and PCT.
I was wondering how i was going to make a course as my seller threw a curveball at me and gave me proviroX instead of nolvadex!
I have...
T400 x 2 10ml bottles
100 x 10mg dianbol
50 x 25mg provironX
Clomid
Arimidex x 14 1mg
HCG 5000iu powder form (that was another curveball haha) wasnt expecting powder form

I was going to do...
T400 x 2ml a week 800mg a week x 10 weeks
Dianobol 30mg ED for 4 weeks
Arimidex .5 ED (will need to buy more) or just use if get any signs of gyno, saw/puffy nips etc.
Take HCG starting last 4 weeks of cycle at 500iu every 3 days.
Clomid 50/50/25/25 PCT

DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WITH THE PROVIRON! :/

I am also going to buy milk thistle, another pack of arimidex (or just use if saw nips happen). I would like to get my hands on nolvadex will source this before cycle.
This is my first cycle btw.
Thanks for any info given and i am worried at 800 a week test is ALOT alongside dbol for a first cycle but wouldn't know how to meassure it any other way than either 400 or 800 a week.
Thanks again (maybe 1.5ml a week for 600 a week?)

Welcome to MC and for first cycle 800mg testosterone is a lot and 10 weeks is short so I'd stretch the cycle duration and lower the test dose

Welcome to MC and for first cycle 800mg testosterone is a lot and 10 weeks is short so I'd stretch the cycle duration and lower the test dose

1.5ml a week over 12 weeks? 600 a week? Cheers for the comment. Much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for the welcome!

Got a feeling people going to say buy more proviron and use alongside 25mg ED? And buy nolva and use with clomid for PCT?

Got a feeling people going to say buy more proviron and use alongside 25mg ED? And buy nolva and use with clomid for PCT?

Yep... and there is no need to use more than 300mg a week for your first... and many more cycles... ESPECIALLY with Proviron. I use 250mg a week. Trust me... you will gain more muscle woth the same amount of drugs.

Cheers everyone. Soo another plan then.. just do 800cc for first week (just incase its underdosed or something) then just take 1ml = 400mg a week + 25mg ed of proviron. Only got 50 x 25mg tabs though. My test will last the full 12 weeks at 400. Finding it hard to source nolvadex aswell which is stressing me out! Thanks again everyone

I believe this forum actually has a store muscle chemistry advanced supps. I think the link is located up top. I just ordered some IGF1 from them, but I believe they have Nolva as well.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.musclechemistry.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=30

There yah go bro

Great stuff mate cheers il get some nolva and is that the thing you take with hcg to boost? Nice one

- - - Updated - - -

Do you inject that nolva :/ usually in tabs mate

No you don't inject it. You still take it orally. Nolvadex can be made into a liquid OR tabs to take by mouth. They work exactly the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Great stuff mate cheers il get some nolva and is that the thing you take with hcg to boost? Nice one

- - - Updated - - -

Do you inject that nolva :/ usually in tabs mate

Back