Researchkits?

I have always had fast turn around with research kits. but I herd talk on another board that it was taking up to 18 days to get there stuff but I think thats just a fina farm scam, because it was on bolex ya know.....

18 days....no way. i go away for 2 days and look what rumors pop up. we are on a 3-5 day delivery time for kits

Yeah research is falling off im using AROMA KIT and those guys are quality product received within 3-5 days and they always take care of you ASAP if there is an issue

what do you guy's think of there anti-e's? I have never had any and was wondering what everone thought about them!

chemripped said:
were "falling off"???

Hmmm......

huh what do you mean? way over my head. I was just asking for an opinion. I have allways bought your stuff. but never anti-e's just wondering not knocking anyone.:confused:

remember guys and gals...just becuz u receive something from someone in record time (one time) doesnt mean they are necessarily better then the other guy who may be delayed a bit one time but is on time 9 out 10....get what i am saying?

dedprez* said:
remember guys and gals...just becuz u receive something from someone in record time (one time) doesnt mean they are necessarily better then the other guy who may be delayed a bit one time but is on time 9 out 10....get what i am saying?

I don't get what your saying :D

Back