revalor conversion

Question .. Off topic.. Anything I can do with Ralgro? Its a feed for cows to make big.. And my brother in law sells it cause he's a cowboy..

Lol..I agree, we do kind of sound like a couple of mad scientists here..If you could still get the finaplix h I would be all over it. Thats cake to convert. Its not avaliable anymore and if you can find it its way overpriced. I have yet to even see it..the new thing is this revalor bullshit which all these places that sell kits prolly dont even know how to do the conversion..I am just trying not to loose the 5 carts in my conversion went wrong experament..lol

- - - Updated - - -

as for anything orange in the kit..The pellets are orange

So no more fineplex on amazon for 139$? I know they were 39$ last year but it's cause popularity of cows and their addictionS.. So is your brew in a standstill? , because I will grab my Dr. coat and investigate if you need me to.. We can't have a brutha losein nothin!!!

Lol..I agree, we do kind of sound like a couple of mad scientists here..If you could still get the finaplix h I would be all over it. Thats cake to convert. Its not avaliable anymore and if you can find it its way overpriced. I have yet to even see it..the new thing is this revalor bullshit which all these places that sell kits prolly dont even know how to do the conversion..I am just trying not to loose the 5 carts in my conversion went wrong experament..lol

- - - Updated - - -

as for anything orange in the kit..The pellets are orange

This may be your culprit

May need a couple more coffee filters. When you put your pellets in the HEET to soak overnight, you'll notice a powdery substance at the bottom of the container in the morning. This is what remains of the binders that make up the pellets themselves. You want to filter this crap out before you go any further. Maybe you didn't get it all out the first time. As for the second try, and I've got my fingers crossed for ya, go ahead and soak the pink/orange slurry overnight in the HEET. Make sure its covered so it doesn't evaporate on you. Then when you're ready to go further, run it through a couple filters and see if any of that orange crap gets caught in there.
I hope that this works for you. I'd hate to think the conversion is ruined but maybe this'll work to "clean" your final product.

I feel like a mad scientist too, lol.

Question .. Off topic.. Anything I can do with Ralgro? Its a feed for cows to make big.. And my brother in law sells it cause he's a cowboy..

Have yet to see anything on Ralgro. Its supposed to stimulate the pituitary to release somatotropin. Active ingredient is Zeranol

Is the cake finished jth250? I got my science coat on and here to assist but nurse is running a little late ..

- - - Updated - - -

Have yet to see anything on Ralgro. Its supposed to stimulate the pituitary to release somatotropin. Active ingredient is Zeranol

are you a farmer or just pet knowledgeable dr Frankenstein ?

Is the cake finished jth250? I got my science coat on and here to assist but nurse is running a little late ..

- - - Updated - - -

are you a farmer or just pet knowledgeable dr Frankenstein ?

Plenty of cattle, pig, sheep and bison ranches around here. With that, of course, feed stores- so implants are readily available.

I wish I had some good news for you..I tried ti do the drip again with sort of the same results..I am still in the rinsing process..Only thing im not sure of is now its all white..tren is sort of yellow..they say when your done rinsing you should have yellow crystals..Im wondering if theres even anything left

Once you're done rinsing, place the filter with the crystals on a glass surface (baking dish) and let dry overnight. You may want to chop it up a bit occasionally.

Sounds like you're on the right track though. After it dries you may see a little yellowing.

I'll try to look up the melting point again

94-97C or 201-207F

Back