Reverse grip bench presses.

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Anyone who does these out there? Where do you do them in your routine?

I read the world record holder did his bench reverse grip. I saw this exercise in a mag and use to do it. It does bother my shoulders somewhat too. Seems like the smith would help with that to me. Unfortunately I don't have one at the house.

Yes it doesnt feel very comfortable to me, i see alot of guys with shorter arms hitting the reverse.

it really hits my triceps hard and the inside of my chest. I really like it. Also when pressing I aim for the lower part of my chest when bringing it down then press, similiar to close grip except I feel it does more work on the tricep

ill have to try it again. with less weight. Its been a long time cause like i said, it hurts my delts.

I do them on the smith if I do them. They're okay but not my favorite.

I use them every 3 weeks. Can't stand to CGBP kills my shoulder RGBP in the smith varying grip width from time to time. Triceps are a weakness for me & these have really helped bring them up. 3 board press, DB floor press, dips, and cali press are what have helped me the most. I'll also vary between the smith and the regular flat bench.

Back