Rich Piana in a Coma

I'd like to weigh in on this a little bit. 1) He was PLACED in a medically induced coma (and also intubated and a ventilator), as I was after having a seizure (the flailing around type in 2007 when I was in the ICU but I was out of the coma in about 36 hours. Now I just read in a response above me "who knows how long his brain was without oxygen?" Rich has obviously suffered but I only saw he was 'unresponsive', that does NOT mean he wasn't breathing. Unresponsive means a person is not responding to voice, physical, or painful stimuli. I would HOPE that if he was NOT breathing his girl or soon to be divorced wife would have put his very existence before a drug possession charge (he has ample means for Rick Collins and others) for excellent legal representation. This is not an easy or slow process to come through but if the fall and injury didn't kill him a good recovery is quite possible. I don't know anything else and I am not a 5%'er or anything but hype about drugs and people slamming Rich for his AAS use and rec use (?)(being honest the rec part-well there are many of us here who are guilty of that. I don't have facts.). If he had a massive heart attack or stroke and he was using coke or meth along with AAS then I can understand some negativity but ANY ONE OF OUR live's can just end at a young age. As far as he has stated in his videos he has been monitored by a physician who knows his AAS use. To close I had longtime friend and mentor die on July 4th from a massive heart attack. I knew him since I was 14. He was only 53 and had no history of heart problems. He was at the same ER he died in on July 3rd with some gastro-intestinal bleeding but was released. Life's fortunes can change in literally the blink of an eye.

It's all over Instagram and twitter. He has passed away. RIP Rich!

https://twitter.com/BradleyMartyn/status/900964486605004800

fc9a4927ff51d79b7e06249d39c819e6.png

I read a couple things from google, yes there are many rumours supporting his death, but unconfirmed. If true, and I'm afraid they are, losing 2 superstars in such a short time (Dallas being the other) reminds me back in 2001 when Mike Mentzer died and 36 hrs later his brother Ray died.
Beyond sad.....

I read a couple things from google, yes there are many rumours supporting his death, but unconfirmed. If true, and I'm afraid they are, losing 2 superstars in such a short time (Dallas being the other) reminds me back in 2001 when Mike Mentzer died and 36 hrs later his brother Ray died.
Beyond sad.....
YES it is!

It is all over about him being dead again. If its true it sucks but he's probably hitting chest and shoulders with Dallas.

Back