Ring or Juice?

rugbythug said:
She is great, I can use her all the time and abuse her a little. Plus she gives me head everynight she is on her period never had that before

Ha ha!

You can kiss that shit goodbye a couple of years after you're married.

Like Basskiller said, 1carat diamonds can cost anything you might want to spend.

Last month I bought my wife a 1.33carat diamond that ran me $4150. And I'm a jeweler even!

Just remember - if the deal seems to good to be true, it is.

ALWAYS request a certified diamond graded by the EGL, GIA, IGI, or HRD. For added 'security' some of these labs are laser inscribing the girdle of the diamond with the report # to help match the two together.

But back to the original question. Buy the ring, and close the deal. Juice can wait, but she might not.

delay the ring and the AS. Knock her up. After she's preggers you can get married with just a gold band and then start your cycle.
Don't want kid? Then why get married?

notacow said:
delay the ring and the AS. Knock her up. After she's preggers you can get married with just a gold band and then start your cycle.
Don't want kid? Then why get married?

lol, we can surely tell that notacow has a way with women. . . . :D

Diamond don't mean squat. Marriage means nothing any more. She'll dump whenever she wants, married or not.
Children are forever. That's how you 'tie her down dammit'. It's the only way (IMHO).

superman1975 said:
gear

are you fucking crazy!!!!!!!!!!! why buy the cow when you can get the fucking for free
Dude... It never comes free.. They just let you think that.. But never ever is it ever free... You just haven't got the bill yet! LOL

You shouldn't even be posting such an easy question. Gear all the way. She will be there after the cycle and probably be more horny for you during.

Presser said:
you need to liberate urself from the system bro, and open up urself a good ole sweatshop,lol, hire gooks and export to america,

LMFAO, you suck man. I cant believe the shit youre coming up with.

buy the juice get large!and more women will come to you, don't give your life away getting married just means take everything
trust me i was married at 20 and divorced at 21 after 5yrs with the bitch,don't give in,but i was young dumb and full of cum

I was in your shoes once. I bought the ring. Then when we split I got it back sold it and did my first cycle of GH. I knew the ring was going to bring me happiness lol.

Back