Rockstar Recovery Drink !!!!

Lightsout

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I've tried this rockstar a couple time in the last week... This has to be the best energy drink tried .. And the taste is awesome lemonade my fav.. It had B12 , Milk thistle, Taurine and eletrolytes in it...

I enjoy them, but crash to hard, but that still don't keep me away, my all time fav is/was ( they stopped making them ) Sobe adrenaline*, cant find thos anymore, but the Nos taste just like it. So I drink Nos when I crave that favor.

Get this the other day I was in the inner shitter (city ) at a HUD job site, and I needed a drink, I wanted a Rock Star, but figured they wouldn't have that in the city, but I found this one instead. hahah, go figure, I should have known that this was the drink of the Ghetto.:rolleyes:
View attachment 10519

I enjoy them, but crash to hard, but that still don't keep me away, my all time fav is/was ( they stopped making them ) Sobe adrenaline*, cant find thos anymore, but the Nos taste just like it. So I drink Nos when I crave that favor.

Get this the other day I was in the inner shitter (city ) at a HUD job site, and I needed a drink, I wanted a Rock Star, but figured they wouldn't have that in the city, but I found this one instead. hahah, go figure, I should have known that this was the drink of the Ghetto.:rolleyes:
View attachment 10519

ut oh is that a first pic appearance of Eatnbig????? we all are still waiting on some pix from u now for a few months, behind the ball broham

Ive tried this. I liked it. Its water based instead of carbonated water based.

Back