S4 / MK 2866 SARMS Combo Log

for the SARMS or IGF? I am using the SARMS until I finish this second bottle. I had 4 bottles total, 2 of each. I am hoping that I have 10-14 days left in the bottle to make it 8 weeks. I will keep going with the IGF.

Definitely worth a run Boomer. I'm seeing more mass and combined with IGF, I think its a great kickstart for a cycle or as some guys may use in between as a bridge.

thnx for keeping such a tight and tidy log on your susing our SARMS and IGF-1 lr3

LKPips - thx for the great log. i found the review useful and I really appreciate sharing the info that you got from the company. I just got some S4 and MK-2866 in the mail and had no idea on how to measure the dose from the dropper so that was most useful. Thx again and congrats on the great results. sounds like the hard work is paying off.

no kidding, i would have put money on it to, thats weird, wonder why i thought that

Doing good brother! I am now updating my PSL thread since we have moved on to a cycle. But, I would most likely pickup more SARMS for the PCT and Bridge time because of the great results I saw in 8 weeks.

Doing good brother! I am now updating my PSL thread since we have moved on to a cycle. But, I would most likely pickup more SARMS for the PCT and Bridge time because of the great results I saw in 8 weeks.

lol hello, i'm about to begin the same sarm stack as you by PP; now that you are done would you do anything different when it comes to dosing the S4 because i to have seen on other forums start at 50mg, move up slowly to 70mgs? also did you like doing the 5 on 2 off or you think you would of saw better results going full 7days through out the whole thing ?

Back