Santa Rosa

buffgrandpa

I will be moving in to the Santa Rosa area in August. Anyone from that area, and or know of a good gym in the area? I'm not really interested in the pilate and juice bar fu fu shit I've been finding on the web.

I'm sure they have a 24 hour fitness or bally's there....maybe even a gold's. 24 hour or bally's usually isn't too bad...definitely not hardcore gyms though....lol

buffgrandpa said:
I will be moving in to the Santa Rosa area in August. Anyone from that area, and or know of a good gym in the area? I'm not really interested in the pilate and juice bar fu fu shit I've been finding on the web.

Thats about 3 hours away,.from where i live.

finafreak

I'll bet I catch a lot more flack then from theses Cheif fans around here. Cheif fans know they are loosers....Raiders fans don't know that yet. :)

I'll have to asume you're speaking of California?

I live in the east bay, probably an hour and a half from where I live.

But I have never worked out at a gym in that area.

Oh, I'm a Raiders fan.

There is a Gold's in SR! I haven't been there yet, butI hear its fairly hardcore, like most Gold's here in NorCal. I am in San Jose. Why are you moving way out to the "boondocks?"

Juice bars and pilates are my keys to staying fit and tight. I also lke long walks on the beach, sipping martinis, playing with little kittens and putting make up on to go out on the weekends.

Just kidding but SD has a 24hr gym I used and it was pretty nice. A lot of people looked at me though when I worked out there in a tank top. None of the guys really looked too big maybe with the exception of one other alpha male who stared at me. I guess it's b/c the sprouts and tofu aren't enough to help with hypertrophy type of thing.

Expensive as hell though....something like $20 per day. Ouch I could hardly afford to eat after it.

Anyway, good luck with finding a gym but there is a section on this board to find a gym in your area and/or state that may help.

Back