School me on IGF-1

Multiply every mark by 10 to get the mcgs. So the "10" mark is = 100mcgs . The "20" mark is = 200mcgs and so on and so forth.

Multiply every mark by 10 to get the mcgs. So the "10" mark is = 100mcgs . The "20" mark is = 200mcgs and so on and so forth.

oh wow. this is some highly concentrated stuff. I'm going to finish my hgh and just right into this. maybe another week. I might take a day or 2 to over lap each other.

I'm excited

not really getting out of this. is this like most things and it takes a some use before it "kicks in"? I was under the impression it was an instant feeling. not that I care but that's the impression I got from reading others exp.

I'm doing subq in the am. going to try doing it right before training but that might be difficult to pull off. currently doing 40mcg might try bumping it up a bit.

try upping dose bro and take before the gym followed by some carbs, you might wanna try switching to muscle instead of subq to

try upping dose bro and take before the gym followed by some carbs, you might wanna try switching to muscle instead of subq to

going into muscle I'd need to do 2 sticks in matching muscles because of the "pump" correct? I'll go to 60mcg and I'll throw some waxy maze in my drink on the way to and at the gym.

btw: my pins only have 4 lines between the 0 and 10 so I'm taking 2 lines to equal 40mcg. now I'll be doing 3 lines. correct? I know it seems elementary and it is. I just don't want to make a bone head mistake.

Thanks

that's correct..but if you get 1/2 cc 30 G they are correct 5/10/15,etc ea. line is 10

OK, so I think I'm the only one that's not completely blown away by this igf-1. I have noticed a very intense pump in my arms but that's about it. to the point to where it's impossible to hold even a plank position if I were to do a push up.
I've been on this since 08/08 and I've gotten these "bumps" on my abdomen and forearms. they're like bug bites but they don't "pop". I imagine this is from the increased cell division. I was on 60mcg a day everyday. maybe I should not do it on non-training days? hell it could just not be for me. I don't know.

edit: I've also noticed some lumps and tender spots in my stomach from the injection sites.

Last edited:
There can be some reaction to the ascetic acid in it, thus the bumps/tender spots. MC's product uses this to buffer the IGF so that it is more stable and lasts much longer. If they used bacteriostatic water, it would go bad within a couple of days because IGF is a very sensitive molecule once reconstituted.

The pumps are awesome, and it leads to increased hyperplasia which means you get new muscle fibers which you don't lose. Keep in mind that they are new fibers so they start out small. As you work to increase size (called hypertrophy), the addition of these new fibers means you have more fibers growing bigger in size so you increase the overall size of your muscle more in time than you would if you were not using IGF.

Back