Sciatic nerve pinned??

Mrbigz

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Has any one ever hit their sciatica nerve In The glutes? If so how bad was the pain how did it last and did you ever recover fully?

My buddy hit his once, you must have pinned a little too much to the center of your glute, anyway, he told me it felt like an electric shock shot down his leg, but could pin again the next week , maybe he just nicked it. How did it feel when you hit yours?

I've heard of some passing out after hitting it, so I can imagine it must have felt pretty bad. Lucky to say in all the 15 years I've been on HRT that I've never hit it. Stick to the ventrogluteal site, it's way better.

No I've never hit it, my buddy did yesterday and he fell to the floor and couldn't get up for a while.

I've done it. Its a crazy jolt and some good pain. Some ibuprofen and within a week I was good. Its one of those things you don't do twice!

No I've never hit it, my buddy did yesterday and he fell to the floor and couldn't get up for a while.

geezuz how does someone hit their sciatica ? I've hit quad nerves but never sciatica thank GOD

Back