Seven states qualify for secession from union...Will the south rise again?

I keep hearing about the Illuminati and Agenda 21 from various people...I've heard/read up on both and although some concepts seem believable some very much do not. My co-worker also keeps mentioning the reptilians (look it up. lol) control everything too. Am I crazy for not believing these things or is everyone else crazy? That is the question.

Frankly, I think people will drive themselves crazy with all these conspiracies. I would rather not worry about it.

And yes, we should all be concerned. If you don't worry about these things you will not be prepared for the worse, mentally or physically. Personally I want to be in the know.

Basically it is a way the government can take over everyone's property. Although there are many other facets.

Like "eminent domain" ? Thats been legal for ever, i guess ill have to go read the link, thnx brutha ill check it out now

it, also, deals with the NDAA and the NWO

folks like it or not shit's getting ready to hit the fan

- - - Updated - - -

i want to join a local militant type org/team...just to be prepared and be with others who share my view, opinions, and military training background...i have no idea where to look for info or who to talk to though to get pointed in the right direction...i don't want to be with racist type groups like that though...just ones who i know we have each others backs when the USA is taken over by foreign or domestic enemies

try survivalistboard.com

do a search for your region that'll get you started

it, also, deals with the NDAA and the NWO

folks like it or not shit's getting ready to hit the fan

Now im not saying I disagree with ya, however,lol......Every generation since the inception of man has said this same thing! The world is always going to end, and society is always going to collapse.....

So I hope were one of the generations who thinks the worse and nothing like this happens, however I do believe were heading down the road of the Roman Empire! We are the American Empire, and I do think things are pretty bad, especially global resources!

yeah your right things have just gotten too far out of hand with the global debt and all...

your also right in the sense that every gen says the sky is gonna fall

but every society has collapsed and it's just a matter of time for us...how long will that be??? Your guess is as good as any...

yeah your right things have just gotten too far out of hand with the global debt and all...

your also right in the sense that every gen says the sky is gonna fall

but every society has collapsed and it's just a matter of time for us...how long will that be??? Your guess is as good as any...

I hope Never,lol. I have twins on the way and would like them to experience a good life like ive been afforded!

Like "eminent domain" ? Thats been legal for ever, i guess ill have to go read the link, thnx brutha ill check it out now

Exactly. Even without Marshall Law, the IRS and any LE agency can seize bank accounts as well as personal possessions

Back