I only use Tren A now but it does give me some issues sexually depending on the dosage also. I'm thinking about sex all the time and it starts off great with full hard ass erection then as I get closer to climax I get soft. Not soft enough that sex has to stop but it's definitely not full on hammer time that's for sure. Kind of like a semi chubby but then it gets into my head that I'm going soft and I'm like what the fuck come on big dog this shit is right lets roll and then if I don't stay focused and blow it will go completely down. It's nice to be off of it right now cause I'm back to normal woot woot.

lmao, I guess we all hold some universal truths lol, one being once that shit gets into your mind, and you start thinking about it, its all over after that! lmao

lmao, I guess we all hold some universal truths lol, one being once that shit gets into your mind, and you start thinking about it, its all over after that! lmao

Yup. This is what's called a "mind fuck"... similar to "hallway sex" - you know, where you pass each other in the hallway and say, "fuck you" - in that nobody actually does any real fucking!

Bravo!!!!

Its the dance with the devil.....you're willing to take AAS and not look normal, have people stare are you and whisper, makes you feel like superman BUT it all comes at a price.....loss of sex drive, impotent maybe for life, so no kids.....it all comes at a price...you workout and take gear to look fantastic and have women drool over you BUT you don't feel like tapping that and your junk doesn't work like it used to.....dancing with the devil my friend...like selling your soul........All comes at a price.....There are other side effects you can expect but those are the two big ones for me and the younger guys need to weigh their options and desire to be "that guy" in the gym or on the beach.....or chose not to dance....its hard when you're early 20's because you don't give a fuck about kids or marriage you just want to be HUGE at any cost....well there is a step cost my friends...

Back