Shipping, T/A talk... People think before you Post/Speak.

Well, now I have to admit that I've been shit on by a girl, twice!!! I had this stripper living with me and she was a squirter. Well, she was riding me and I felt a warm wet something on my legs and I thought it was her squirting, but no it was shit

I had 2 girls in my life both shit on my floor after ramming their ass.

It was bad, I had to clean that shit up at like 2am half drunk. Both had no clue that they did it either. After the first one, I sworn never to do anal with a chick, after the second I almost gave up in all. So far it's been 8 years, and none done it since!

When wild sex includes lube,rubber, baby wipes and a diaper, then it's time to re-think your sexual tendency..

The funny thing was, this wasn't from anal....Afterwards, she had the nerve to blame me for her shitting on me. She said that she had such an orgasim that she lost control of her bodily functions.....Needless to say after the second time, she hasn't allowed on top again.

The funny thing was, this wasn't from anal....Afterwards, she had the nerve to blame me for her shitting on me. She said that she had such an orgasim that she lost control of her bodily functions.....Needless to say after the second time, she hasn't allowed on top again.
once I could see, we are all human and shit happens fact, but twice, hell someone else could have that chick and whipe her ass after each fuck session.

Now squirters, they rock, I had me a few in my day, what an ego boost when you get them squirting like holy hell!

once I could see, we are all human and shit happens fact, but twice, hell someone else could have that chick and whipe her ass after each fuck session.

Now squirters, they rock, I had me a few in my day, what an ego boost when you get them squirting like holy hell!

Yes, squirters are fun. Did you ever have one that squirted for the first time with you? I did and she didn't know what happened. I thought it was funny as hell and loved it, but she was embarassed by it

Yes, squirters are fun. Did you ever have one that squirted for the first time with you? I did and she didn't know what happened. I thought it was funny as hell and loved it, but she was embarassed by it
Yeah buddy, we both thought that she pissed, till we did it again later that week and it happened again, but the second time she felt it coming on and new she was coming. My ego was so inflated it wasnt even funny. I had one that I was with for years, I hated sex with her after awail cause it would be so wet, we would have to flip the matress over and shit. no joke!

I just don't know why we can't talk about T&A? I love tits and ass. And I don't know much about LE, but I've got a 42" LG HD TV that is sweeeet!

Back