Single or Attached??

Well, if it's not ME that's caught Sachet's eye....I'm crushed

Am I "unattached"?? Good question...I ask myself everyday whether my situation's gonna take an abrupt turn by the weekend.............

Married, but I have a wonderful wife that when she gets hot for another chick I get the benefits of a single guy! ;)

T82, we're just a bit below you in NY. We haven't been to Ottawa in almost 10 yrs!

KR

I actually I have one and it is attatched. My Polo sport boxer briefs help give me some great support. I let him out once in a while to play with the females. Wait a second. I think you guys might be referring to something else. Sorry.....

radical_P said:
I actually I have one and it is attatched. My Polo sport boxer briefs help give me some great support. I let him out once in a while to play with the females. Wait a second. I think you guys might be referring to something else. Sorry.....

Hahahha! Haha! :D

Yeah, where are the Cali girls on here?

I don't know if the dating forum would work out that well. There is like a 50-1 ratio of guys to girls. And I would want you all to feel left out while I get them all.

I'm single.
I think it's me that Sachet is intrested in, since I've never gotten a PM from her. :D

Take your time, not to be entered llightly. Best to wait and make sure.

Back