Skin tearing ?!

I've bleed where my pec inserts near armpit. I have stretch marks there and they actually bled years ago when I was at a a powerlifting meet lol but other then that I have never actually torn my skin that I know of

Oh I've torn my dick skin while working out my wife but that's it lol

Oh I've torn my dick skin while working out my wife but that's it lol

Sure.. Only if that was true. I bet it was that time of the month for your wife. Lol. And she didn't have the heart to tell you the different. So it wouldn't hurt your pride. Lol. :D:D

Sure.. Only if that was true. I bet it was that time of the month for your wife. Lol. And she didn't have the heart to tell you the different. So it wouldn't hurt your pride. Lol. :D:D

lol, no its definitely mine, I have the scabs to prove it,lol, they call my scab daddy,lol, ......gross,lol

I actually had so much sex my senior beach week that I had to put neosporin on my junk lol

I've had some blood under the arms on the lats a few times. I've got some nasty stretch marks there. It's just a couple tiny dots of blood

lol, no its definitely mine, I have the scabs to prove it,lol, they call my scab daddy,lol, ......gross,lol

The only scar you may have on your dick would be from circumcision, scab daddy

- - - Updated - - -

I have no stretch marks so I don't think my skin would tear anywhere

Back