soda or pop

• POP

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Soda

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JettLagged said:
:fyi: It's SODA! We aren't in the southern states Mail - it's called the NORTHEAST where we call them - SUBS and SODA. With that said - there were only 6 (count them 1,2,3,4,5,6) votes - - barely a win there brother..... but I understand you're used to not getting a lot (of votes, women, etc!).... :D

It ain't ovee till the fat lady sings bro( like some of your old girl friends LMAO) I'm more north than you ever thought of being 2 inches of snow and whine whine whine. As far as getting alot self gradifacation doen't count there bro.

mailboxkillR said:
It ain't ovee till the fat lady sings bro( like some of your old girl friends LMAO) I'm more north than you ever thought of being 2 inches of snow and whine whine whine. As far as getting alot self gradifacation doen't count there bro.

can we spell??

over not ovee
gratification not gradifacation
doesn't not doen't

man - you make it easy to pick on you! :o

anysowho - we'll see what you bring home tonight ok - - hmmm.... based on previous weeks / months / years I've known you - let me guess - - NOTHING!!! ROFLMMAO!!!

mailboxkillR said:
woooohooo polls over we win

BUMP! last time I checked there MailBOY it seems SODA is kicking POPS ass by 84% - - much like how I kick your ass! :cool:

maybe you like "pop" so much cause it reminds you of your age you old f*ck nut!

It's soda. The only people who call it pop around here are people visiting from Washington state or Montana and Idaho.

-Bay Area

Back