Spartacus

Bigdog48

Has anyone been watching the TV series Spartacus Gods of the Arena? I started watching the second season and got hooked so I got the first season and have watched it non stop. Just wondered others opinions on it.

Has anyone been watching the TV series Spartacus Gods of the Arena? I started watching the second season and got hooked so I got the first season and have watched it non stop. Just wondered others opinions on it.
I've saw it for the first time the other day. I liked it, they just need to cut the gay shit out.

I've saw it for the first time the other day. I liked it, they just need to cut the gay shit out.
Exactly!! I watched that fucking show once, saw some full on male nudity, and have not watched it since. Im not down with the dick

I loved the first season. The lead actor had to step down though because of his cancer and they replaced him for the second season. I haven't seen any of the second season yet.

For me there are enough naked women to off set the naked men and then throw in some bloody fight scenes and I can get into that.

For me there are enough naked women to off set the naked men and then throw in some bloody fight scenes and I can get into that.

Yeah there are enough naked women on the show but when they have one gladiator giving another one a blowjob, that just killed it for me.

Yeah there are enough naked women on the show but when they have one gladiator giving another one a blowjob, that just killed it for me.
that shit is stupid bc they whole gay thing stems from when Teachers would spend alot of time with there students, its all implied and exaggerated as hell

hahaah first season is 10x better than the prequal. and the gay guy dies....so no worries!!! and 2nd season ( not prequal) wont be the same without spartacus but we'll see

I loved the first season. The lead actor had to step down though because of his cancer and they replaced him for the second season. I haven't seen any of the second season yet.

maybe whenever that happened they changed their plans for the second season all together , I am only on the beginning of the 2nd episode on the 2nd season I have it paused right now.... But from what I have noticed it is nothing but the past explaining what had happened previously before spartacus even became a slave.

The Non-Prequel is 10x better than than the one that is on now. But I guess with the lead actor out they had to do something. I just can't wait for the next season when the Spartacus comes back.

The Australian actor's small-screen credits include "Neighbours" and "Rush," plus a role in HBO's "The Pacific." The Starz press release says McIntyre is currently getting in shape for the role.

what you think test prop, masteron, anavar? LOL!

you know spartacus is a true story right? crixxus oenmeus and spartacuz were generals
they were all slaves who started a rebellion against romans. there was thousands of them

Back