Special Discount on IGF-1 and other research products

• Thread starter Thread starter cyber-solutionz
  • Start date Start date
C

cyber-solutionz

We are fully stocked again and we are offering our IGF-1 Long R at a discount. $275 for any IGF-1 order made within the next 48 hours. Use the multiple vial donation button to send funds for this sale.Sale ends 9/18/

All other researchable are buy 1 get second of equal or lesser value for half off. Also use the multiple vial button to make this transaction.

How long do you think until the DEA find out about this great product and outlaw it also? It is something I want to try but my luck will have it that once I have the money it will be unavailable.

TT

Great company and great sell!

Curse you Tenno, those words should never be spoken !!!!

LOL I am gunna stock up !!

bro you click on the multaple donation button and enter ur own number wich would be the discount price

I long does this stuff store for? I will be using it in 6 weeks but I thought I would wait till then to order-Course who knows what it will cost then.

a dose of 50 mcg's 5 on 2 off will last a month, thats how I used it and had great success !!

rugbythug, i think it stores for up to 3 yrs if you keep it frozen, and seanc1123 it depends how long u want to run it and at what dose bro, im no expert on the stuff but 1mg will give you 1000mcg now if you take 30mcg a day it would last you about 33 days, you guys should go to the igf forum and read up on it, thats how i know the answers to the questions you guys just asked, theres alot of good reading on this stuff in there!

2 more days left for the igf sale. Please no more pms. mail me for all questions.

Back