Squeezing tricep contractions

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I like doing cable movements and holding the squeeze for 3 to 5 seconds. I know soreness isn't a growth indicator but I can tell you my pump is painful by about my third set.

That's a good thing to do. The additional isometric forces a little more blood in there.

It was nearly an hour before I could bend my arms the other night. Measuring the arms in about 3 weeks. We will see.

x2, hold it for a squeez on cable movements and it feels great, but when i do drop sets after that , i just pump them out

That's what I do too. Good squeeze and slow negatives, and then a drop set to finish it out. It always burns so good, :)

I like to do a kind of standing skull crusher with the cable. (I call em tri extentions) Awsome stretch and pump all in one. For me drops are a must. Hell, I'll work it down to 30lbs. If Im short on time its my only tri exercise.

I like to do a kind of standing skull crusher with the cable. (I call em tri extentions) Awsome stretch and pump all in one. For me drops are a must. Hell, I'll work it down to 30lbs. If Im short on time its my only tri exercise.

commonly called "french press" with a barbell or dumbell......i use the ropes now and bend over facing away from them now to really get the stretch in there.....great way to finish the set with a dc stretch for 60 seconds

Drop sets are an awesome finisher!! Sometimes I'll finish with plate close grip pushups to failure, drop the plate bodyweight pushups to failure and then go right to the ropes and finish with a drop set. AWESOME PUMP!!

commonly called "french press" with a barbell or dumbell......i use the ropes now and bend over facing away from them now to really get the stretch in there.....great way to finish the set with a dc stretch for 60 seconds

Ok, Im trying the ropes next time. Sounds good

Back