Started some DNP

where are the new pics, or when are they coming out?

I WILL get some tomorrow night.. we are moving and have been pretty crazy busy with that... and then we were rear ended last night and I spent the night in the ER

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I WILL get some tomorrow night.. we are moving and have been pretty crazy busy with that... and then we were rear ended last night and I spent the night in the ER

WTF Bro!? I'll keep you and Silk in my prayers. This is simply nuts! Are you still battling the court case or that's over? I'm here Bro for support.

You guys know the deal. The pics didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I brutally pale and I didn't do anything to drop water. This is just taking off the shirt.

Geeez Dude!! You freak!! Lol! Looking insane!! Post some back pics!

Thanks Brother. I really appreciate it. My back is freaky... by far my best bodypart. I'll get some more pics... my back is pretty insane

I've been doing the research of this stuff. I appreciate your log. I have my AAA order and now just need to find some of this and will be doing some novel logs.

Thanks Brother. I really appreciate it. My back is freaky... by far my best bodypart. I'll get some more pics... my back is pretty insane

Looking great dude! You sure don't look hurt to me either brutha! lmao! Fantastic bro!

Looking great dude! You sure don't look hurt to me either brutha! lmao! Fantastic bro!

Ya now the PI's are going to be tripping over themselves to get video of me in the gym. The city doesn't want to pay my pension and I'm sure the Auto Insurance isn't going to want to pay for anything either... why do I have to look so amazing LOL!!!

Ya now the PI's are going to be tripping over themselves to get video of me in the gym. The city doesn't want to pay my pension and I'm sure the Auto Insurance isn't going to want to pay for anything either... why do I have to look so amazing LOL!!!

Lmao!! Why Dude? Why do you?

Back