Staying tired all the time

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I don't know what it is but I seem to be freaking tired all the time. I do a lot of work during the week and try to chill on the weekends and get some good sleep but Im still tired as hell come Monday. Any suggestions guys? Im tired of drinking coffee and energy drinks just to stay awake.

You need to get good sleep every night if you are training hard, otherwise you just drain your energy level. Most important make sure you are eating right(clean) getting enough Protein, Carbs and fats and calories. If you are training 5 -6 days a week you need to cut back and get more rest days to recover. Cut back on total workload.

There might be many reasons for being tired all the time. I had this condition recently because i was eating too much :-), i was feeling full all the time and had no energy at all, but as soon as i was back to my regular diet (without "gainer" shakes, just protein) i felt much better.
Also, i think you just have to take a break and fully recover before going hard, cause you can just damage yourself workingout without energy and will.

I don't know what it is but I seem to be freaking tired all the time. I do a lot of work during the week and try to chill on the weekends and get some good sleep but Im still tired as hell come Monday. Any suggestions guys? Im tired of drinking coffee and energy drinks just to stay awake.

Could be some overtraining. Whenever I get into that rut, even if I get 8 hours of sleep it seems like I'm still not rested. When I make sure I get all the calories up with the sleep and watch so that I don't overdo the training, then I feel much better.

Might be time to get some blood work, check your hemoglobin, no ulcers, GI bleeds, not high dosing NSAIDS, Ibuprofen. Just one more thing to check out,

Back