Steroid and Drug Legality

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I have to admit that I'm getting confused. It's not like it was for years that steroids are illegal and so are all these other drugs. There is like7 states where marijuana is legal and damn near everyone over 30 has a script for HRT. It's also been a while since I've heard of any drug busts. Does is seem like LE is finally finding better things to go after? If your on HRT and choose to buy your stuff overseas what's the deal??how about if you want to walk up to some guy at the gym and ask to buy a bottle of test?? You've got a script for it... Obviously I'm not recommending anyone do that as your likely to get slammed in the face, but questions do arise.
What about if you live in Cali and bring your oz of weed down to Fl and fire one up in the car? You have it legally or do you?? Given all the other crap that's going on, I'm curious about what you guys know or think about this

Any chance the legalization of weed will one day lead to looser laws for steroids?

It will probably cool down for awhile until media gets another stick up their ass and causes an uproar over it. Then the government will be on the look out again. Also I think the marijuana laws are only within the state you live. I have heard of people having prescriptions for it in california then went to to Nevada only to get caught with it and receive a felony. People need to be careful because they could end up getting majorly screwed thinking things are legal everywhere just because you have a script.

Last edited:
Steroids will be fine until some muscle bound guy or just a fat gym goer decides to kill their family

Just because pot is legal in some states doesn't mean that federally nothing can be done. The Feds are already slamming on AZ and threatening on pulling funding and grants for, get this, drug rehab. Same goes with employment, just because my company is in states that have legalized we do not recognize it which is a stipulation employers have.

I honestly don't ever think gear will ever be legal but I can see it dropped from a federal offense which in most cases state prosecutors will take the case rather than the Feds.

I remember a few years ago that one of the chief proponents of medical mj, Dennis Peron, got caught in a hotel in Utah. Tried to use the script defense but was arrested nonetheless. As for the case altogether, I didn't pay it too much mind, so I don't know the outcome.

Always have wondered if I had a script, and got a seizure letter for, lets say, raw powder from overseas- could I contest the seizure?

Steroids are always used by politicians for when problems arise and they need to turn everyone's attention away from the real issues. This will always be the case.

Steroids are always used by politicians for when problems arise and they need to turn everyone's attention away from the real issues. This will always be the case.

I couldnt have said it any better myself brutha! When George Busch had the audacity to mention steroids in his state of the union address to America as being one of the biggest problems this country faced made me wanna scream!

Any chance the legalization of weed will one day lead to looser laws for steroids?

not anytime soon bro. think about it nearly 50% of the US population wants to legalize or decriminalize weed and only a few states have measures to do so. imagine conducting a national poll on the legalization of steroids. you'd be lucky to get 10% voting yes

If you have a script that's one thing, but keep in mind that you only have authorization to buy from a pharmacy so that big insurance companies can make their money so by buying off the streets or overseas they're losing money so I could honestly see them trying to pull your script because of it also. It's bullshit, but the gov't and insurance companies always have to make their money

I couldnt have said it any better myself brutha! When George Busch had the audacity to mention steroids in his state of the union address to America as being one of the biggest problems this country faced made me wanna scream!

Absolutely. He took a page out of his Dad's book of politics when he signed AAS into law as a schedule 3 drug in the early 90's.

Absolutely. He took a page out of his Dad's book of politics when he signed AAS into law as a schedule 3 drug in the early 90's.

Yes, after the American Medical Association and the Drug Enforcement Agency told congress they should NOT be classified with Cocain, heroin and all the other goodys crack heads use! Unreal isnt it!

I was told by someone in the field that the authorities are getting hammered over the current influx of crack to the streets via the international and growing domestic cookers. Real pressure is being applied from the higher ups to get results and reduce the amount the drug is costing the country. I guess what this boils down to is that for now, the focus and therefore the heat is being applied in other areas of greater concern

If you have a script that's one thing, but keep in mind that you only have authorization to buy from a pharmacy so that big insurance companies can make their money so by buying off the streets or overseas they're losing money so I could honestly see them trying to pull your script because of it also. It's bullshit, but the gov't and insurance companies always have to make their money
Exactly! just like if you have a script for pain medication, and you buy more from the street, online etc, the punishment will be just as severe.

Exactly! just like if you have a script for pain medication, and you buy more from the street, online etc, the punishment will be just as severe.

Yep, if you have a script for one and they find you in possession of another color or different kind then it's just as bad. Meaning if you have a script for test and they find you in possession of deca it makes no difference if you have a script for test, that doesn't excuse the deca you have

Back