Steroids made me committ a crime...

WesleyInman

National Strongman Competitor
I got this from Rick Collins, the "steroid Attorney" many of you may remember him from Bigger, Stronger, Faster"

The Article is called "Bigger, Stronger, and Angrier"
Bigger, stronger, angrier and mentally ill? Experts weigh legal defense of steroid withdrawal - phillyburbs.com: Courier Times: anabolic steroids, health_medical_pharma, depression, biology, drugs in sport

It is a growing trend that many people involved in criminal trials are now using Steroid use, abuse and "withdrawal" symptoms as a reason and motive behind their crimes....

What are your thoughts on this?? And think this out carefully before jumping to a conclusion...

Also, if Steroids are treated as a "criminal action" then should or shouldn't Steroid user's have access to "drug treatment" options or psychological loop holes just as other "drug users" have access to in Criminal Cases instead of Incarceration?? It would appear that for now, Steroids are treated just as harshly as any other Narcotic is, however there is no leniancy for Steroid use as their is for harsh recreational drug use.

Thoughts??

If someone can use a twinkie defense I figured this wouldnt be far behind. Common sense is no longer a part of our legal system.

people will say anything to avoid admitting their behavior was wrong. Drunks say they have a disease, yada yada yada, its no ones fault they were born that way.

If someone can use a twinkie defense I figured this wouldnt be far behind. Common sense is no longer a part of our legal system.

I bet when Hostess closed it's doors, Dan White's attorney was like "fuuuuuuuck, I'm glad he's dead. How would I get him off now?"... Lol

Withdrawl symtoms,lmao, what a crock of shit, theirs no such thing period! If anything the person would be a docile little lazy prick coming off juice,lol . This country has gone to shit!

When people use to say how bad this country was getting, I use to say , "well its still the best country in the world" but thats just not true anymore and maybe it wasnt back then either and I just didnt know it, but this country has gone to hell!

Everything is DUMBED DOWN, everyone is Fat and out of shape, and WERE A NATION OF LAZY PEOPLE , AND EVERYONE THINKS THEIR OWED SOMETHING!

Withdrawl symtoms,lmao, what a crock of shit, theirs no such thing period! If anything the person would be a docile little lazy prick coming off juice,lol . This country has gone to shit!

When people use to say how bad this country was getting, I use to say , "well its still the best country in the world" but thats just not true anymore and maybe it wasnt back then either and I just didnt know it, but this country has gone to hell!

Everything is DUMBED DOWN, everyone is Fat and out of shape, and WERE A NATION OF LAZY PEOPLE , AND EVERYONE THINKS THEIR OWED SOMETHING!

Ya and.... well that pretty much covers it I guess ...

I don't know about the whole with drawl crap
But I look at it this way when on gear

If you have a 150lb asshole taking gear, you know what you get? A 200lb asshole !!!

If your a basket case you become a bigger basket case with anything !! Drinking , drugs , ect , to much coffee !! Lol!
but let's blame gear!

I bet when Hostess closed it's doors, Dan White's attorney was like "fuuuuuuuck, I'm glad he's dead. How would I get him off now?"... Lol

No one probably knows who Dan White was. He killed San Franciscos gay supervisor Harvey Milk. His lawyer's
defense had something to do with sugar or sugar withdrawl from twinkies. (or something like that) it was known
as the twinkie defense. I went to grammer school with Dan Whites younger brothers, sisters and step brothers
and my brother worked with him in SF's fire dept. Now Harvey Milk is famous, Movie and crap named
after him. What gets me is he is famous not for anything he did but just for being gay.
I know, only in San Francisco. lol

Back