stop compalining about your small penis

You called me out in particular. Just thought I'd return the favor. You know, like giving the "reach around"

i have got a full ten inches fellas.

5 inches in and 5 inches out!

:D

i told my wife my pecker may be small but its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean.

her reply was "thats what girls tell guys with little penises so they dont feel bad. and as for your boat theory, it takes a damn long time to paddle across the ocean in a rowboat"

she also said girth is more important that length. too long and it goes all up in her guts and is uncomfortable. luckily i dont have that problem. LOL

i think penis size is all relative to the rest of your body size. if your an freakin monster like alot of you are then of course it might look a little malnourished. my trick is to just stay scrawny and the thing keeps it's appearance of being big.

dont worry lads,
help is at hand............
if all else has failed, and ur in despair about the lack of size or / and girth

you can always get bang on the gear and at the end of the day u should be blessed with a few more lbs to bang it in with.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

how is this post still continuing?
i got another theory on size though. Small potatoes make the steak look bigger. sit and think about that one.!

Back