Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Suggestions on 3rd cycle? I wanna be lean through this one!

Cool. Just need to do my math to be sure I get everything I need for the run.
Is there any tapering off necessary or do you just stop cold and immediately go into pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Just need to do my math to be sure I get everything I need for the run.
Is there any tapering off necessary or do you just stop cold and immediately go into pct?

No need to taper off just have ur pct ready to go at the right time

What's the safest route? Pre-paid credit card? Have items shipped to another address? Use fake name? I don't want any trouble

Bro do your research and you will figure it out.
Also with PCT you have to know what you are taking and how long it remains active in your body. For instance 15 days after my last injection of EQ is when I would begin my PCT since its life is approx. 15 days. So plan accordingly

I agree with PG. You need to do plenty of research in order for you to understand even the basics of what you are about to do.

I understand and appreciate you guys' help and concern. I own and operate a gym for a living & the fact is, I'm getting old and the pr's and the improvements had dried up until I started SARMS and prohormones. I'm 38. I'm not some dumb 23 year old kid looking to get "swole" I am the role model at my business where I make my living. I do not take this decision lightly. I'm not looking for short cuts either. I weigh every bit of food that goes in my mouth and train my ass off 5 of the 7 days a week. I'm doing this to prolong my career, I dont know what else to do.

Back