Who is ON?

• Yes im on

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No but i wish i was

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Im geting ready to...

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
I'm going to go on IGF ASAP while trying to knock up my old lady, once that job is done I'm going on everything I can get my hands on!!!

Hey mike- How about I ship you some of my sperm?? We'd have you all set withing a couple days...

haha yeah we can all send mike some just blend it together and youll have one big fuckin kid when he pops out hed flex his bi's haha jk mike i really hope you get you one on the way soon man good luck with that.

this thread has been hijacked and has become the baby making thread, lol
thanks for the offers and the luck bro's. We found out she's not preggers yet but I'm going to be working overtime to try and fix that!

I hear ya bro.I wish the best.When I first got married we tried for 3 years before she got pregnant.It seems the more pressure we put on ourselves about it the harder it was .sometimes it's best to just let nature take it's course and it will happen when the times right bro.I haven't known you that long but from what I can tell you're gonna be a great dad.Good luck brother!!!!NOW GET IN THERE AND MAKE SOME BABIES CHAMP!!!!

oldtimer said:
I hear ya bro.I wish the best.When I first got married we tried for 3 years before she got pregnant.It seems the more pressure we put on ourselves about it the harder it was .sometimes it's best to just let nature take it's course and it will happen when the times right bro.I haven't known you that long but from what I can tell you're gonna be a great dad.Good luck brother!!!!NOW GET IN THERE AND MAKE SOME BABIES CHAMP!!!!

Hahahah thanks bro! I appreciate the kind words.

Unfortunatly im on, sucks when you've got a good body but are breaking out from the test your taking in, very frustrating

Back