SuperClen

sweatmachine

Holy Sh%t..
Im reved up from this superclen!
I think this is too much to start with.
Anybody use this superclen and find it to be mega dosed?
Im MF'ing shaking like a leaf. WOW

sweatmachine said:
Holy Sh%t..
Im reved up from this superclen!
I think this is too much to start with.
Anybody use this superclen and find it to be mega dosed?
Im MF'ing shaking like a leaf. WOW

Superclen? Explain a little more.

I use it, you need to cut the pills into 1/4's and I take 1/4 in the morning another at lunch, maybe 1 more mid afternoon. Never used more than 3/4's in a day. Remember they are 10 times stronger than regular clen!
KR

LOL....HOLY SHIT!
Even on a low dose I joke with the wife about being a "human vibrator"! Don't waste it then get your wife to hop on!!!!!

that would be great but Im so amped up my nuts are sucked up like it 20 degrees outside....KR, you know how that is , HUH?

sweatmachine said:
Yeah thanks for telling me~!

I took 1.5 tabs this morning and I havent beem able to think straight since!

lol!! sorry sm, i know it's not funny. i think the regular clen tabs are 20-25 mcg's. I've gone up to 5-6 a day, but only for a couple of days because it was too much for me to handle.

you just took the equivalent of approx 15 tabs!!! the good thing is you won't ever do it again.

LOL man I got one really clean house, truck, yard and I even cleaned out my training bag....and Im still looking for more projects!
tommorrow I be going a little lighter on the clen!

its becos of the ketotifen in it . nothing special , thats what happens when ketotifen is used along with the clen , i hear ip mixes ketotifen with his clen tabs . sooo ...

raybravo said:
its becos of the ketotifen in it . nothing special , thats what happens when ketotifen is used along with the clen , i hear ip mixes ketotifen with his clen tabs . sooo ...

Oooh, I didn't know that IP had it in there...

Ray, I don't think the ß-receptor downregulation played a role (yet) in Sweat's dilemma (although it certainly would be happening very quickly w/o the ketotifen there). Sweat just took a hell of a dose, the crazy bastard.

Just imagine - with the ketotifen, he could be like this for weeks on end!!! LOL

-Randy

Thank you all for your concern!
Im now administering a dose of 1/4 tab 2x per day and feel shakey but with in reason. That was not pleasant at all. I felt like puking sleeping pissing pooping and everyother bodily function except anything sexual. My wee wee went away for the day, like a frightened turtle hiding in his shell.
Im all better nowand will comense to taking care of BIZ NAZ once again.....

thank you for your support

IP used to make some superclen that were .5mg per tab or 500mcg with ketofin. i would cut them down to 1/8 pieces and the keot was so strong it would knock me out. I would take them at bedtime sleep good but sweat all night

Back