Susp. quad update

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Day 8, I still have a knot, it has subsided a lot, however it is still about 3 to 4 inches long, from about a foot long knot last week. I did chest tonight and putting the dumbbells up on my upper quad to pop them back for flat bench was nearly impossible, so I had it right by my knee (which is where I pop them for incline bench) but it thru me off a lot by not having the weights closer to my hips...

fucking shit man, I have a nice red spot and welps on both my quads from doing my shots there 4 days ago-that was a deca, prop, cyp mix so I can only imagine the pain your going through...

has the paranoid thoughts of an abcess sunk in yet?

its not red, or hot and its reducing in size, however days ago yes it did cross my mind

Why the fuck would you put suspension in your quad? Fuck that, I have to fight myself into pinning my quad anymore because I can't sit right for a week

And I get horrible knots as well, they almost remind me of a sandbar because they are just there in the middle of the rest of the muscle

this was oil test no esther bro?

yeah man, and its not infected or it would be red and hot, just not something i'd ever do again or reccomend. I guess its way better to throw in with other gear all in one shot so it dilutes it a bit, and the quad one was all by itself and much worse bc of it

Dude I did my first test shot ever and it was TNE and it feels like I've been frogged in the quad. I use slin pin for mine though.

However on my TNE brew I made a huge mistake and made a thread about it but no response...yet.

yeah man, and its not infected or it would be red and hot, just not something i'd ever do again or reccomend. I guess its way better to throw in with other gear all in one shot so it dilutes it a bit, and the quad one was all by itself and much worse bc of it

Diluting it doesn't help that much just so you know. It's still a potent pin

I can only take it once a week due to the fucking knots though so it's not really doing much for me

lol once a week/ thats pointless, but again I live and learn, anything people need to know about halo or primo before trying???????? lol

Dude TNE hurts like a MOFO...no joke. The worst thing is my legs is out due to TNE and NPP injection with a 25g 1.5"...I went 1-1.25" in but still the TNE is crashed so it crashes in my leg and the NPP made it A LOT worst.

lol once a week/ thats pointless, but again I live and learn, anything people need to know about halo or primo before trying???????? lol

Yea as far as keeping my levels normal it's pointless, but it helps on the workout for that day

Back