sust 300 cycle for a lean biulk

crash

Okay guys I want to try some sust 300 for my next cycle as I have never ran sust before and would like input from you guys... I am currently taking a 6 week break from all aas as I have been on for a year and a half almost and im not worried about kids or any of that shit I am old and fixed. I get little to no sides from almost any aas I use except for TREN I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE I SEE!!! LOL...

SO I AM THINKING 600 MG A WEEK OF SUST PROVIRON 50 MG A DAY ANAVAR 75 MG A DAY FOR 4 TO 6 WEEKS.. I HAVE SOME deca I can add but my one run with it I saw nothing from it ...
Input suggestions on what to add take away... LOOKING TO LEAN BULK I AM AT 7.5 % BF WANT TO STAY UNDER 10 AS I MAY DO ANOTHER SHOW AUG 20 ...ALSO I WILL RUN MC IGF AT 70 MCG A DAY.. I haven test p to kick it off if need to.. Mainly want some goo input from you guys.

Okay guys I want to try some sust 300 for my next cycle as I have never ran sust before and would like input from you guys... I am currently taking a 6 week break from all aas as I have been on for a year and a half almost and im not worried about kids or any of that shit I am old and fixed. I get little to no sides from almost any aas I use except for TREN I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE I SEE!!! LOL...

SO I AM THINKING 600 MG A WEEK OF SUST PROVIRON 50 MG A DAY ANAVAR 75 MG A DAY FOR 4 TO 6 WEEKS.. I HAVE SOME deca I can add but my one run with it I saw nothing from it ...
Input suggestions on what to add take away... LOOKING TO LEAN BULK I AM AT 7.5 % BF WANT TO STAY UNDER 10 AS I MAY DO ANOTHER SHOW AUG 20 ...ALSO I WILL RUN MC IGF AT 70 MCG A DAY.. I haven test p to kick it off if need to.. Mainly want some goo input from you guys.

I don't have much to add other than maybe adding equipoise as it always seems to work or at least look like it's working best when your real lean after a show like you are.

Whats your sustanon 300 ester breakdown if you don't mind my asking . Also now would be a good time to play with anadrol or dianabol on and off to log it for your next show to know how it works in you and when u start spilling over etc ... Just an idea as I know a lot of guys use it precontest

bump for crash?
I am here Bro I will have to look when i get home and report back what the break down is or maybe look at the source where I got it from in a bit. I have both Anadrol and dianabol never ran the drol but love some D BOL.. PRETTY SURE ITS GOING TO GO LIKE THIS ... 600 mg sust 200 mg deca 50 MG ANADROL FOR 4 WEEKS ALSO MC IGF 70 MCG A DAY I WILL PIN SUST M,W,FRI AT 200 MG EACH TIME WItH ONE 200 MG PIN OF DECA. AS FAR AS DIET I TOOK A FEW DAYS TO EAT LIKE I WANTED NOW I AM BACK ON TRACK TO ADD LEAN MASS. I HAVE RECOMPED WEIGHT FROM 183 BACK TO 195 ALOT OF THAT BEING WATER.

Here are the sust blends
  • Testosterone-Propionate 30mg
  • Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 60mg
  • Testosterone-Isocaproate - 60mg
  • Testosterone-Decanoate -100mg

Last edited:
I would offer up superdrol if you can get it. I just added it into my stack and I've started hardening up and wasn't even planning to start that yet. I may back it out and wait a few more weeks then start it back up but I've got veins popping everywhere and fibers starting to show through the skin not flexed.

So its 250 not 300....?

I am here Bro I will have to look when i get home and report back what the break down is or maybe look at the source where I got it from in a bit. I have both Anadrol and dianabol never ran the drol but love some D BOL.. PRETTY SURE ITS GOING TO GO LIKE THIS ... 600 mg sust 200 mg deca 50 MG ANADROL FOR 4 WEEKS ALSO MC IGF 70 MCG A DAY I WILL PIN SUST M,W,FRI AT 200 MG EACH TIME WItH ONE 200 MG PIN OF DECA. AS FAR AS DIET I TOOK A FEW DAYS TO EAT LIKE I WANTED NOW I AM BACK ON TRACK TO ADD LEAN MASS. I HAVE RECOMPED WEIGHT FROM 183 BACK TO 195 ALOT OF THAT BEING WATER.

Here are the sust blends
  • Testosterone-Propionate 30mg
  • Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 60mg
  • Testosterone-Isocaproate - 60mg
  • Testosterone-Decanoate -100mg

So its 250 not 300....?

I wondered who would catch that good eye LOL.. THAT IS FROM THE WEBSITE BUT WHEN IT CAME TO ME BOTTLE SAYS SUST 300MG.. I DIDN'T LLOK AT BOTTLES YET FOR DOSING

- - - Updated - - -

78 weeks on with only 6 weeks off before starting again? wow.

I REALLY HAD NO INTENTIONS OF COMING OFF BUT I AM GETTING PUT ON HRT IN A FEW WEEKS SO I HAD TO GET MY LEVELS DOWN. I BLAST AND CRUISE AND I NEVER REALLY RUN HIGH DOSES MAINLY TEST AT 500 MG FOR BLAST AND CRUISE AT 200 TO 250MG

Your diet will dictate the goals for your cycle. Any mix of hormones will work if you are eating and training right. I will say masteron is testosterones best friend. I would add mast to the test and throw in a little adrol. Although as mentioned any mix should be good if it's dosed correctly.

Your diet will dictate the goals for your cycle. Any mix of hormones will work if you are eating and training right. I will say masteron is testosterones best friend. I would add mast to the test and throw in a little adrol. Although as mentioned any mix should be good if it's dosed correctly.

I agree. Or Proviron. Both lower SHBG which helps binding affinity and help lower estrogen. Masteron will be more anabolic, but proviron is cheap and oral and I believe lowers SHBG slightly more.

Back