Swedish Police Are at it Again

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
posted by ANDREAS CAHLING (former IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER)

========

Swedish police hit hard on Wednesday looking for muscular people in a surprise razzia involving 100 officers descending on 40 gyms in the Stockholm area. Police rounded up 60 more people considered as too muscular by the police and ordered them to produce a urine test and labeled them as suspects as per local Swedish media. Despite only 2 people actually being detained, police vowed to be back with razzias against muscular people in other areas of Sweden as well.

This is in line with the Swedish goverments crackdown and persecution of muscular people and Reggae music fans.

Sweden is the first country doing muscle profiling and now harbors the first Muscle Dissenters which are the individuals in Sweden who refuse to downgrade their arm measurements.

Wow that isfreaking CRAZy!!! Not that ill ever qualify as being too muscular but I am sure glad I lIVE in the US.

the swedish just piss all over your freedoms huh?

kinda reminds me of another country headed in that direction.

I think we should do the same thing in the US, for FAT people........:laugh:
I was thinking the same fucking thing! fat fucks out there raising interest rates for healthcare daily. Lets worry about ppl staying fit tho, much better to worry about compared to fat lazy bed ridden fucks.............

Back