Sweet Ladies will be my love toy butter fly?

Latinsteel

Now that I got your attention how long has everyone of ya ladies been working out for and are some of you fitness or bodybuilders at all?

lmao! That was creative :D

I've been working out seriously (bbing) for 3.5 years now, but trained half-assed way longer than that. I consider myself a fitness, or figure athlete, I don't do all that flip shit, lol....though I'll likely compete in BB at some point.

Hi.....I've been working out for like 4 years now..I'm more into fitness, and just being fit, not bodybuilding..I'm a little too small do do BB...:(

w8lifter said:
lmao! That was creative :D

I've been working out seriously (bbing) for 3.5 years now, but trained half-assed way longer than that. I consider myself a fitness, or figure athlete, I don't do all that flip shit, lol....though I'll likely compete in BB at some point.

Hahaha W8lifter, you don't do that flip shit. :D Come on it's ok you can tell us how you really feel.

I have been training with weights since 97 and I absolutley love it. I'm into the fitness look. I have never competed or anything but that is the look that I have been trying to acheive. :) Now, don't get me wrong BBing is real cool, but not for me--it's just a little too much muscle. I do admire those women for all the hard work and dedication they put into their training though!! Just my .02

Spanishfly

Hi all!

I'm a British Figure girl but in my offseason I look like a bodybuilder! I scare the hell out of some pencil neck guys in my gyms! LOL They love it really! I guess I'm after that Figure/Fitness look too but boy do I love moving heavy weights around! :D

Spanishfly said:
I have been training with weights since 97 and I absolutley love it. I'm into the fitness look. I have never competed or anything but that is the look that I have been trying to acheive. :) Now, don't get me wrong BBing is real cool, but not for me--it's just a little too much muscle. I do admire those women for all the hard work and dedication they put into their training though!! Just my .02

Spanishfly

True I believe the same. Put they do deserve praise for all there hard work in and out of the gym.

powerlifter...

I'm not competitive ... I just like to lift with the boys :D . I'm thinking about beginning training for strongwoman competitions though...

Re: powerlifter...

Baby Cakes said:
I'm not competitive ... I just like to lift with the boys :D . I'm thinking about beginning training for strongwoman competitions though...

The boys huh? :D Anyways, I want to get into strongmen also after I'm done with my body scultping goals, besides they can eat way more. :)

Re: powerlifter...

Baby Cakes said:

Welcome to MC!! I saw a Strongwoman competition on ESPN and those chicks are no joke!!! It was very interesting:)

hi - there are a few women out here that are into bodybuilding!! I've been lifting for 5 yrs now, did my first competition 3 yrs ago, and have fallen in love with it since then. getting ready to compete again, right now my stats are 5'10" and 185. i'm kind of big - not fat though!!!

Back