SYD group or QV

Recon40

I plan on doing a cycle soon and i have both QV and syd group products available which is cleaner (worried about sterility) and more reliable (dosages being on the mark)

Well hypothetically, I have never had a problem with either but from my experience QV seems to be a little underdosed and underfilled at times....

if you go with the roo that means you will have to send me the Qv stuff. I normally don't this for anyone but being you and all. I will accept your gift. Elmo is pleased!!:D

I've used QV Products with no problems whatsoever (prop was painful though). Agree they underfill a little. I personally like Denkall for mex gear, if your supplier has it.

sirben187 said:
I've used QV Products with no problems whatsoever (prop was painful though). Agree they underfill a little. I personally like Denkall for mex gear, if your supplier has it.

Denkall is really the best Mexican out there if you ask me but you will pay for it as well..but there is a huge difference in the quality and quanity of gains you make...Pay the extra and get what you deserve not what you hope too....

Just know the person you're getting your QV from b/c there are alot of fakes out there now and supposedly the labels, holo stickers and bottles are getting pushed out the back doors by inside people who are selling them to others who fill them will garbage=waste of $$ and possible infection.

Well i kindof get the feeling that i will never be too sure as to what is in the vials that im getting, but i guess thats part of it. If he can get Denkall gear than ill go with that.

Catch the ROO. Proud13 we need a slang section that breaks down some of the commonly used phrases so the NEW people can understand us. Or they could just hire a translater. :)

Hey that's a new job opportunity. It can be an extension of medical terminology possibly? Good idea!

I have used QV and haver great results but have found they are under-filled and under dosed at times but price is good. I feel its the best bang for your buck...........

Back