Sydneygroup???

body2see said:
Or was this Jurox?? Didn't they go down back in the QV days?

No way. Jurox is still a legit Aust pharma company, still making drugs. It's the second largest in Aust.
Syd was never registered in Aust (it did not have a licence and was not even registered as company) and it's 'office' was in tiny town in the middle of nowhere. I actually went there to check it out and guess what - no Syd! LOL

i think i was thinking of Jurox as being the one that fucked up alot of people bad

SYD thats distributed from Mexico?

Sydgroup,is the stuff that has (or had) The Jacked up kangaroo on the label?
I beleive they did at first claim to be a branch of Jurox or something To that effect If I remember right...Claiming to be made in Australia.

They are Even now Days still Licensed in Mexico and have a few products available. I beleive its real low dose, nothing more then 50mg per ml Since the new laws in Mexico (Post Geargrinder). Im not sure if the Label still has the Hopped up Kangaroo or Not :p

Maybe sydney group is something different though :confused:
If so Im not familiar with that one myself.

Big A said:
No way. Jurox is still a legit Aust pharma company, still making drugs. It's the second largest in Aust.
Syd was never registered in Aust (it did not have a licence and was not even registered as company) and it's 'office' was in tiny town in the middle of nowhere. I actually went there to check it out and guess what - no Syd! LOL

I remember that!
I think it is licensed, but in MEXICO Not Australia.
Why or how they get away with claming its an Australian company I have no idea...Even on the Vial the print is in spanish with a mexi license number.

Good to see you here BigMan! :finger:
Took me a few years but finaly Made a post :wave:

Back