Syntherol Users Look Here

ok found the sticky, but that's for guys I'm guessing, I'm betting the protocol for a female would be different. Anyone? Big A? All three heads of my delts need growth and I'm in a cycle right now of peptides and aas so now would be a good time to stretch the fascia. I'm super strong right now too and only getting stronger.

How did you with running Syntherol in your shoulders?

EDIT: Just realised jrtlover was banned.

(shutter)!!!!! How are YOUR applications going, J4CKT? Anny pics?

I have finished mine - gained roughly 1' - 1.5' and still got it. But I am not yet ready to share pics as I am not happy with the way I look just yet. When I am, I will share pics.

I have finished mine - gained roughly 1' - 1.5' and still got it. But I am not yet ready to share pics as I am not happy with the way I look just yet. When I am, I will share pics.

Where did you apply it? I used it a few years ago in my calves and gained nearly 2 inches that I kept. I'm going to have to use it again as my calves aren't growing, but I'm also thinking about using it on the lateral tricep (the outer horseshoe part) the part on the back of my arm is very well developed. The other part is thin and underdeveloped.

Where did you apply it? I used it a few years ago in my calves and gained nearly 2 inches that I kept. I'm going to have to use it again as my calves aren't growing, but I'm also thinking about using it on the lateral tricep (the outer horseshoe part) the part on the back of my arm is very well developed. The other part is thin and underdeveloped.

I did bis and tris.

I will definitely run it again sometime in the future, but the hard part is trying to have a quite month lol. Because there is a fair degree of discomfort aswell as the sheer number of injections required every day. Although I have a feeling the calf pain would be a fair bit more severe then arms.

I did bis and tris.

I will definitely run it again sometime in the future, but the hard part is trying to have a quite month lol. Because there is a fair degree of discomfort aswell as the sheer number of injections required every day. Although I have a feeling the calf pain would be a fair bit more severe then arms.

Calves was bad. I couldn't walk for 3 days at the start, but the gains were worth it. What area of the tri's did you do?

Cant seem to post anywhere, pressed, mmx, g, or mike can someone contact me. I know o haven't been around for awhile but why the ban?

Cant seem to post anywhere, pressed, mmx, g, or mike can someone contact me. I know o haven't been around for awhile but why the ban?

hmm ill check our ur acount and see what the problem is bro, I do see that you signed up under a new name but ill try to fix this acount for ya now, so hang tight bro

I did bis and tris.

I also ran it in the bis and tris and didn't notice much pain...Could be because I was expecting there to be a lot of pain and I souped myself up to expect it?

I noticed that the oil injected very smoothly (I used a 25g 1" pin) and I used a 2" paint roller to massage the injected areas, which helped out a lot. It's an excellent product and I will definitely run it again in the future!

**For those considering using it, make sure you follow Big A's protocol and time line to the letter (regardless of pain and amount of daily injections) and also massage the injected area post injection (too much massaging can cause bruising and pain - too little massaging can cause knotting and pain), this is why I recommend using a paint roller for a smoother, more even massage.

I consider running it too towards the summer. Bis and tris. Hopfully I'll be able to add 1-2 inches on my arms.

So IGF on site injections will put size on Bis and Tris...if it does how much and how often?

Very minimal, if anything noticeable. Also, they will not be permanent gains.

If you are interested in site enhancement, I would suggest reading up on SEO's and Syntherol. This is the only proven way I know of or have ever read that can bring up or shape lagging muscle groups, with permanent results.

Very minimal, if anything noticeable. Also, they will not be permanent gains.

If you are interested in site enhancement, I would suggest reading up on SEO's and Syntherol. This is the only proven way I know of or have ever read that can bring up or shape lagging muscle groups, with permanent results.

Bump, good post.

Back