Synthetek Now Ships Domestically in EUROPE!

Thank you I appreciate that man because my wife had a baby 10 months ago,and for some reason it has been a real struggle to get back to her original weight and diet and training is pretty on point. she has a degree in nutrition l, and we eat clean so I figured I would check my other options..

the little big guy!!

If I remember correctly you were saying or someone else was saying you don't need a 25 gauge pin you could use a small insulin pen like a 28 gauge just a half inch long am I correct about that? She doesn't mind using insulin pins. As she has been on the hcg diet before..I just don't think I can get her to you - 25 or 23 gauge..lol...

the little big guy!!

If I remember correctly you were saying or someone else was saying you don't need a 25 gauge pin you could use a small insulin pen like a 28 gauge just a half inch long am I correct about that? She doesn't mind using insulin pins. As she has been on the hcg diet before..I just don't think I can get her to you - 25 or 23 gauge..lol...

the little big guy!!

Synthetine and Syntheselen are both water based so past through a 30G easily. However the required dose is higher than 1ml plus slin pins are too small to upload from the synthetek bottles. All you have to do is get normal syringes and some larger pins (anything will do... 18-25g) to upload the solution from the bottle. Then swop over the pins to 30G 1/2 inch pins and inject. So she will be fine as you can use the smallest needles possible and they are deep enough. I would recommend dosing it IM in her delts and honestly you don't feel a thing. You can also dose them sub-q in the stomach without issues. I have dosed 3ml sub-q and had a big lump but it disappeared over the following hour. You will get the same from 2ml sub-q and thats why I recommend IM shots.

I should have added synthetine is the easiest most pain free injection ever but syntheselen can sting so warn her. Generally women react much better than men but with some people it can burn. It used to burn bad for me but that was only just after injection and within a few hours it was like I hadn't injected anything. That's why I mainly kept syntheselen to glute shots. Although strangely when I swopped to arm/delt shots I don't experience the same initial burn.

Don't ever let her do the HCG diet again. Keep me updated with how you both get on. It's a lot of injections for a women not used to them so sub-q hip shots could be worth using. But the 1-2ml delt shots using 30G 1/2 pins are easy too and she should love the results. Try some of her synthetine just one time to know what I mean... 3ml pre workout and you will be like wtf :D

Current Promo

Spend $300 - Get FREE Product!

For a Limited time only, if your order total is $300 or greater, we will throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE!

To claim this offer simply place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE in the comments field of the purchase page.

It's that easy!

Be quick as this offer is not ongoing and is subject to change/stop at anytime.

Check them out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!​

For a Limited time only, if your order total is $300 or greater, we will throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE!

To claim this offer simply place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE in the comments field of the purchase page.

It's that easy!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!​

It's that easy!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

It's that easy!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

hey elvia, why dont they have a USA distributor? Like me? I have been asking synthetek to ship Domestic USA for the last 15 years,

Do they have a domestic USA shipping department yet

hey elvia, why dont they have a USA distributor? Like me? I have been asking synthetek to ship Domestic USA for the last 15 years,

Do they have a domestic USA shipping department yet

They do matey. Not sure how long he has been doing it but I think at least a year. So any US guys if you order it will be shipped from the US so no worries about customs etc.

Back