T3 during bulking cycle

raybravo said:
screw u all , i'm right , u r wrong :p :D lol .
seriously though , yeah ure right , but i hope my line of thought was right there ..wasnt it bro ?

Dude, I'm with ya all the way. I'm big on knowing both the science and the practical side of things. That's what makes all of this so damn much fun. Think up the experiment and then try it out on yourself!!! <insert evil scientists laugh here> LOL

-Randy

Thanks for all the replies guys. Without trying to sound like I am choosing sides, I have read from some other bro's too that low dose T3 in the off season have great results so I think that is the way I am going to steer. 25mcg ED for 6 weeks of a 10 week cycle. Or do you think I should go for the full 10 weeks?

if ure going to use it anyway, why not the whole 10 weeks?go ahead and do , just use guggul , l tyrosine and high carbs post cycle , will help restore tsh levels in the body after u come off .

MacG,

Not to disagree with Ray (we love this shit), but I would use it differently, depending upon:

- If you are really lean wait until you are nearing the end of your cycle and gains in muscle are slowing, but gains in fat are coming more readily.

- Use it during times when yhou are using 'slin.

Ray's comments on the guggul and tyr are right on.

-R

ADD: doing the above will bee less disruptive to your endogenous thyroid output. Ya never know.

lol , actually , randy's suggestion is better :) , use it during the end when u may need it , androgens may supress thyroid levels , so adding 25 mcg at some stage might help restore normalcy in the body , also , quoting haycock :
"When done properly, T3 is used as "replacement therapy" and serves only to normalize decreased T3 levels. Research has shown that high dose androgens pushes T3 levels down (14,15). This is significant because the real value of optimal thyroid levels is not for fat loss, but instead for optimum anabolic activity. T3 has diverse facilitative anabolic effects including, increasing GH secretion(16,17), up-regulating GH receptors (18), up-regulating IGF-1 receptors (19,20), and other less well defined anabolic effects (21,22).

15. Deyssig R., Weissel M. Ingestion of androgenic-anabolic steroids induces mild thyroidal impairment in male body builders. J Clin Endocrin Metab. 76(4): 1069-1071, 1992
16. Markku A., Rahkila P., Reinila M., & Vihko R. Androgenic-anabolic steroid effects on serum thyroid, pituitary and steroid hormones in athletes. Am J Sports Med. 15(4):357-361, 1987
17. Wolf M, Ingbar SH, Moses AC Thyroid hormone and growth hormone interact to regulate insulin-like growth factor-I messenger ribonucleic acid and circulating levels in the rat. Endocrinology 125(6):2905-14, 1989
18. Harakawa S, Yamashita S, Tobinaga T, Matsuo K, Hirayu H, Izumi M, Nagataki S, Melmed S. In vivo regulation of hepatic insulin-like growth factor-1 messenger ribonucleic acids with thyroid hormone. Endocrinol Jpn 37(2):205-11, 1990
19. Hochberg Z, Bick T, Harel Z Alterations of human growth hormone binding by rat liver membranes during hypo- and hyperthyroidism. Endocrinology 126(1):325-9, 1990
20. Matsuo K, Yamashita S, Niwa M, Kurihara M, Harakawa S, Izumi M, Nagataki S, Melmed S Thyroid hormone regulates rat pituitary insulin-like growth factor-I receptors. Endocrinology 126(1):550-4, 1990
21. King RA, Smith RM, Meller DJ, Dahlenburg GW, Lineham JD. Effect of growth hormone on growth and myelination in the neonatal hypothyroid rat. J Endocrinol 119(1):117-25, 1988 "

homonunculus said:
MacG,

Not to disagree with Ray (we love this shit), but I would use it differently, depending upon:

- If you are really lean wait until you are nearing the end of your cycle and gains in muscle are slowing, but gains in fat are coming more readily.

- Use it during times when yhou are using 'slin.

Ray's comments on the guggul and tyr are right on.

-R

ADD: doing the above will bee less disruptive to your endogenous thyroid output. Ya never know.

I am using T3 right now with my IGF run, and then my cycle starts immediately after at which time the T3 will be stopped until later on in the cycle (around week 8 or 9) thanks for the info guys

I believe it really depends on body type for guys life myself who can gain fat easy. I find 25mcgs ok when bulking provided food intake is high and gear is being used. Keeps fat and bloat to min. Always me to push the food intake a bit higher. I think for someone is is naturally lean, t3 for bulking is bad idea. I know from experience if you push dose too high even when cutting and on tons of gear, you can waste away pretty quick.

Back