tanning bed ?'s

Get endless summer self tanner dark made by coppertone I think, it is a nice tan but you have to have a base tan with the self tanner so still go to the tanning bed but if you use this you dont need to go near as much! It really works well at keeping the tan nice!

Ummm ever heard of stand up beds you fat asses.....jk I use a stand up bed b/c my lats are so damn big my underarms wont tan and if i put my arms up I get a line where my traps are...oh well

cobra333 said:
lololo never never never never go bare dick been tanning for a long time talk to doctor about my balls .. lolo he said i had a lump on my left nut said i got lucky it was only a hydrocele a germ lump.. tanning bed the worst he says uv rays go to your testicles .. cover your sack up bro.. next time go bare dick and see after your balls will be hot and sacky ..

Thats some funny shit bro... I think the Dr is pulling your dick!!! uv rays to your testicles!! :rolleyes:

tan.jpg

Biggathanyou said:

Probably what I would look like if I tried to tan in one of those beds. Does anyone know how a tall ass guy can tan these days?

Bwahahahahaha!!!! that pic is hilarious:D

BTW, any red haired people in here tan? Or are we just "pigmently challenged" for life?

Presser...... I have a bed at my house and what I do is in the last 5 minutes,sit on the side of the bed with my feet on the floor.That also gets the white spots on your back also.Also use the tanning products with tingle factor,I get all my tanning products at wholesale ,so if you need something,hit me up.

I always wear boxers in there...don't wanna burn the boys. And how can you not keep the fan on, you'd probably smell your skin frying like that :D ....

Back