Testing AAS???

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
A friend of mine said he can test AAS at his house and see if it's real and how potent it is. Does anyone know how this is possible? I thought only a lab could test it, but he's sure he can do it and has done it. Just wondering if anyone knows how this works?

I've gotta find out what he has to do it. I still think he's fucking with me. He got a little bit of Test that I had on hand and tested it and said it came back at 27% (which seems low to me), but he said it's very good. I don't know what the hell he's talking about though. He had me confused and still does actually

I think he's fucking with you. Testing steroids takes a lot of resources. Unless he works for a lab and stole some supplies I'd think his claim is bogus.

complete bunk...people think you can smell and freeze test to determine its potency etc...Well you cant. I would love to know where he came up with 27%. What does that represent as well? The concentration per ml? The amount of test in the entire bottle? Let me know, i'll quickly dismiss this fallacy

complete bunk...people think you can smell and freeze test to determine its potency etc...Well you cant. I would love to know where he came up with 27%. What does that represent as well? The concentration per ml? The amount of test in the entire bottle? Let me know, i'll quickly dismiss this fallacy

I'm trying to get more details from him. He's a fucking idiot in the first place, so when he told me he could do this I thought it was a joke. Then he comes back the next day saying 27%, I don't know what's 27%, maybe how much of his brain is working anymore for all I know

Back