Testosterone and trying to conceive

nah it takes a good month to get a new appointment brutha, so im waiting until the wife is done school as she is a Teacher and will have off soon so we can get this cum in a cup project done

lol well good luck w the count

with

he said it was so cold that he was accidentally rubbing off his outty belly button that he got confused

lol, no no no that wasnt the problem, the problem was i couldnt find it buried under all my pubic hairs,lol. That reminds me of a story when I was a kid, I once thought that i finaly grew a pubic hair until I pissed out of it. What a let down!

lol, no no no that wasnt the problem, the problem was i couldnt find it buried under all my pubic hairs,lol. That reminds me of a story when I was a kid, I once thought that i finaly grew a pubic hair until I pissed out of it. What a let down!

so basically your new nickname is grey pubes?

It's probably a good thing you don't have a kid Presser....If you walked around naked, the damn kid would be trying to turn the lights on with your dick since it looks mighty similar to the light switch

It's probably a good thing you don't have a kid Presser....If you walked around naked, the damn kid would be trying to turn the lights on with your dick since it looks mighty similar to the light switch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:thumbsup:

^^^ that was horrible, all the way around, I was like whyyyyyyyyy!!!! but I guess if your watching a movie with your lady its better to have that tiny thing shown than a 15 incher making you look insignificant in every aspect of the word 'man'. I still need to see Part 2 of that movie, hopeefully I can download a good copy soon

HMG 75ius every 5 days for for 8 weeks will increase sperm count drastically that along with the usual suspects clomid Nolva HCG and some proviron should do the trick

I have a protocol that ill dig out for guys who have been on for a long ill post up a protocol I have that has worked wonders for 2 friends of mine

HMG 75ius every 5 days for for 8 weeks will increase sperm count drastically that along with the usual suspects clomid Nolva HCG and some proviron should do the trick

I have a protocol that ill dig out for guys who have been on for a long ill post up a protocol I have that has worked wonders for 2 friends of mine

Good deal bro, that'll be good info

Back