Thank you Muscle-Depot

it's great again I appreciate and so far so good with there samples!

Got my free samples today, packing was good, can not wait to try them out and see how it goes, will definitely order from them again.

I'm glad to let you know that -30% PROMO was extended for 1 more week!!!

I invite everyone to participate!!!

Feel free to contact me with any questions!!

30% discount on all EuroChem Labs products!!!
http://muscle-depot.com/specials.html

30% discount on these10g POWDERs:
http://muscle-depot.com/10gprices.html

- Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Acetate
- Testosterone Undecanoate
- Trenbolone Acetate
- Trenbolone Enanthate
- Boldenone Cypionate
- Drostanolone Enanthate
- Drostanolone Propionate
- Methenolone Enanthate
- Methenolone Acetate
- Stanozolol
- Oxandrolone
- Oxymetholone
- Tamoxifen citrate
- Clomiphine citrate
- Tadalafil
- Sildenafil

PROMO valid only for MuscleChemistry members during this week.
Let me know that you're a member of MuscleChemistry when you submit your order.

Remember we still have NO MINIMUM order!

(there is $20 shipping fee for orders under $300)

P.S.: Promo discounts do not apply to Bulk offers and 50g prepacked powders.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

www.muscle-depot.com
[email protected]

Thanks,
MD

I love that everybody seems happy with MD. Nice to have these guys on board at MC.

I love that everybody seems happy with MD. Nice to have these guys on board at MC.

Couldn't ask for better service!:thumbsup:

Free samples came in without a hitch. Good people!!! Order came in letter form, very legit looking. My wife thought I was corresponding with a Russian dating service!:uhoh:

Product is doing wonders.:sport:

Thanks MD for your support, and to Muscle Chemistry for introducing them!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

First post followed by link on Muscle Depot website. I went on site to order EuroChem product and saw a new lab he is carrying (Dionysus Labs). I order a test vial to see quality and ship, I ordered DioTest-E and it is a very solid product, no pip. I am 2 week 6 day into cycle and starting to feel stronger and better pumps. I am subject to very high metabo so things hit me faster. Will defantly order more from from MD and this new lab.

I could not ask for a better experience than I had with MD. They were professional in every sense of the word. Their shipment arrived in a timely fashion and was very high quality. Thank you!!!!

I could not ask for a better experience than I had with MD. They were professional in every sense of the word. Their shipment arrived in a timely fashion and was very high quality. Thank you!!!!

Every day that goes by, another piece of me goes with it. :sick::uhoh:

FYI :fyi:
I quoted you FF3268 because you have only one post. Thanks for your comment.

I agree, M-D is extremely professional. Due to the holidays being what they are, the mail is probably slow. They reassured me on their Eroids discussion page almost immediately.

I said in another post I would keep you guys updated. --Placed a large order over two weeks ago. --However, I am still quite optimistic.

I'd say from the moment I ordered..17-18 days. Slow around the holidays -Mail doesn't get delivered on Sundays around here.

Yes, this December mail was extremely slow, a few orders are still in mail from December. I think it was all together: holidays season and bad weather in NY (that's where all mail comes in US) :)

Thanks,
MD

fuck yeah MD stay down thanx for everything

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Back